WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I stopped manufacturing spending after my bluebird card got cancelled. I'll still open new cards from time to time but offers are getting worst
" Manufacturing spending" - I like that phrase. Direct and honest.

I'm thinking fly will buy a bunch of shit after they have pulled/lulled him in, then they won't pay him, keep the shit and split.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Domon
This gig needs the bullshit test. That is answer the question "how do they make money?" in 2 sentences or less.

And no you can't string along some paragraph long compound sentence.
1 compounding = 2 sentences.

This gig needs the bullshit test. That is answer the question "how do they make money?" in 2 sentences or less.

And no you can't string along some paragraph long compound sentence.
1 compounding = 2 sentences.
Because lots of people around the world don't have access to the shit we do. Capitalism is here to fill in that need...

Because lots of people around the world don't have access to the shit we do. Capitalism is here to fill in that need...
I have been running into that a lot on eBay lately. Asian companies shipping stuff for people over there, you ship the stuff to Cali with a number on it, they box it all up, put in a container and re-distribute at their end. The shipper is tied in with their ebay purchase, it flips after the auction from dealing with the actual buyer to dealing with this middleman.

Training people online is so awkward; no idea how it's going down when you can't get much verbal feedback etc. Just sat here smiling and talking away
There is going to be an identifiable group of fucktards 10 years from now - the kids who did virtual during this time. Not all of them, but many. Computer training goes pretty good - screen sharing speaks volumes.
Uh yeah, about that smiling and talking away, we wanted to talk to you about that . . . :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
There is going to be an identifiable group of fucktards 10 years from now - the kids who did virtual during this time. Not all of them, but many. Computer training goes pretty good - screen sharing speaks volumes.
Uh yeah, about that smiling and talking away, we wanted to talk to you about that . . . :)
The kids who did 1 year of virtual, out of a total of 12-18 years of schooling? Totally.

The kids who did 1 year of virtual, out of a total of 12-18 years of schooling? Totally.
Yes, just this one year is going to throw them off. This is like getting away with skipping school for a year, how you gonna break that habit? High schoolers getting high a larger part of the day. It's a bad life experience, like winning the lottery at 15. Did you ever skip school, was there a house you could go to where the kids got away with virtually "anything"? If no, maybe you don't have reason to get it. If yes, then just acknowledge you were a little shit at the time and got away with as much as you could get away with. You'd have done worse if you could. It's part of being young. Amazaballs - the oldest person here remembers that.