WTF So I just dick'd my butt

so im doing this questionnaire for the job thingy.. ugh some one fill this out for me o_O
like why such a lame question?

Based on your experience (work or personal), have you read and drawn out important information or facts to assist you in performing a task?

so im doing this questionnaire for the job thingy.. ugh some one fill this out for me o_O

Based on your experience (work or personal), have you read and drawn out important information or facts to assist you in performing a task?

YES I HAVE TAKEN NOTES BEFORE HOLY SHIT YUO GUYS ARE DUM

Your response should be, "I don't usually listen to facts or outside information. I prefer to do everything based on assumptions while in a mushroom-induced fugue state."

"I once doodled a penis on the contract I was supposed to analyze. The boss was so impressed with the veins and hair that he showed me his."

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and Josh

"Yes, I look for information if I don't know."

I will.

but man do I loveeee working from home in my PJs and having zero contact with the human race.
this pandemic hasn't been all that awful for me. I went from being a free social butterfly to hating everyone and developing the worst social anxiety

but I will see how the interview goes
I have been loving working from home, I have been so much more productive without a thousand distractions, and I don't have to deal with people bitching behind my back about my clothing or not wearing makeup - it comes up during yearly reviews because there's a peer review portion, except I'm ∆PEERLESS∆ and work almost entirely independently and behind the scenes, so pretty much all anyone CAN comment on is my appearance. but I was already on the social anxiety/hating everyone train so this didn't awaken anything in me, it's just allowing me to live my best life lol

good luck with this new job - it's been said, but even if you don't end up taking it, it can be nice to get an idea of what's out there and where you can go when your current contract is up, and even if you decide it's not the right fit right now, you might make some good contacts who can keep you in mind if something else comes up more aligned with your wants and needs.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I have been loving working from home, I have been so much more productive without a thousand distractions, and I don't have to deal with people bitching behind my back about my clothing or not wearing makeup - it comes up during yearly reviews because there's a peer review portion, except I'm ∆PEERLESS∆ and work almost entirely independently and behind the scenes, so pretty much all anyone CAN comment on is my appearance. but I was already on the social anxiety/hating everyone train so this didn't awaken anything in me, it's just allowing me to live my best life lol

good luck with this new job - it's been said, but even if you don't end up taking it, it can be nice to get an idea of what's out there and where you can go when your current contract is up, and even if you decide it's not the right fit right now, you might make some good contacts who can keep you in mind if something else comes up more aligned with your wants and needs.
uhhh, dont you have an 18 month old distraction thats just goes non-stop 24-7?

waiitttt they gave a PEER REVIEW?
do you talk smack about your peers to your superiors ? que?? no entiendo

giiiirl this work from home life is LIFEEEE!
since covid shut my business down i have saved sooo much in gas and nonsense expenses.

i don’t see many people and i fucking love every second of it. and i get to watch my kiddo 24/7 and make sure he is safe! like this is the perfect scenario for a helicopter mom like me

i get that it’s not the best situation for him but i just love being home with him. he’s so cute

waiitttt they gave a PEER REVIEW?
do you talk smack about your peers to your superiors ? que?? no entiendo

giiiirl this work from home life is LIFEEEE!
since covid shut my business down i have saved sooo much in gas and nonsense expenses.

i don’t see many people and i fucking love every second of it. and i get to watch my kiddo 24/7 and make sure he is safe! like this is the perfect scenario for a helicopter mom like me

i get that it’s not the best situation for him but i just love being home with him. he’s so cute
How's the kid doing after your move? Glad to hear you're doing good and adjusting to just being a Mature Independent Lady Friend. tm ;)