WTF So I just dick'd my butt

How much are y'all paying babysitters? I've never hired one before so I want to make sure I give them enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
depends if its a service, someone you know, a family member, etc. Also... for how long?
She's a sophomore in college. My wife works with her mom. 4 hours. I would pay higher hourly rates for less hours to make it worth the drive.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Get an idea in your head what the catalog should look like so you know what to ask for. Basically look at a few different catalogs and decide which style you want to rip off.

Hire someone to do the layout and help you get the thing printed. Also suggest getting a photographer if the thing is gonna be full of pictures that you want to look half decent.

Get an idea in your head what the catalog should look like so you know what to ask for. Basically look at a few different catalogs and decide which style you want to rip off.

Hire someone to do the layout and help you get the thing printed. Also suggest getting a photographer if the thing is gonna be full of pictures that you want to look half decent.

we have the images already
i want something simple clean + fresh and NOT cluttered that's about it
but hire WHOOOOOO.. where do I even begin to search