WTF So I just dick'd my butt

i’m not back at work yet but this week we are doing a pool side photoshoot for my
website.
i always have some requests from the models

ok so these are standard:
-bottled water
-veggie tray
-fruit tray
-sushi
-whiteclaw drinks
-area for stylist set up
-area for make up artist

but this one model is asking for:
- “an inflatable cone i can ride in the pool or anything i can straddle in the pool please”

WTF..

now i’m thinking i want something that represents UF somehow.. where can i get an inflatable cat or boar by thursday

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and fly
i’m not back at work yet but this week we are doing a pool side photoshoot for my
website.

-bottled water
-veggie tray
-fruit tray
-sushi
-whiteclaw drinks
-area for stylist set up
-area for make up artist

- “an inflatable cone i can ride in the pool or anything i can straddle in the pool please”

WTF..

now i’m thinking i want something that represents UF somehow.. where can i get an inflatable cat or boar by thursday
Amazon product ASIN B00EQ5DIKY

website.

-bottled water
-veggie tray
-fruit tray
-sushi
-whiteclaw drinks
-area for stylist set up
-area for make up artist

WTF..

:lol:++++++++++++++++++

website.

-bottled water
-veggie tray
-fruit tray
-sushi
-whiteclaw drinks
-area for stylist set up
-area for make up artist

WTF..

Wtf entitled bitches

C3F1F1D8-9D20-4A9C-B615-E3DC049828D1.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I got bitched at by some people for not being in a meeting. Told them I didn't have anything scheduled, so I wasn't sure why they were upset with me.
They email me the meeting invite. I have been invited to a meeting that is on a program I'm not a part of, for a department that I'm not in. They are still asking me to answer questions. I have no input on anything here and they're asking me why shit isn't getting done

What do I say here? "Shit isn't getting done cause you guys are trying to get people that don't work on those programs to work on them?"

I got bitched at by some people for not being in a meeting. Told them I didn't have anything scheduled, so I wasn't sure why they were upset with me.
They email me the meeting invite. I have been invited to a meeting that is on a program I'm not a part of, for a department that I'm not in. They are still asking me to answer questions. I have no input on anything here and they're asking me why shit isn't getting done

What do I say here? "Shit isn't getting done cause you guys are trying to get people that don't work on those programs to work on them?"

Wrong department.

This is a problem for your supervisor to sort out.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I got an interview for that landscaping job. All I have to do is not be a dumbass for 10 minutes.

How nice should I dress?

• Gravy
I got an interview for that landscaping job. All I have to do is not be a dumbass for 10 minutes.

How nice should I dress?

Put your workin clothes on, go mow your lawn and dig in the dirt this evening, wear those same clothes to the interview, and speak Spanish the whole time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and OOD

How nice should I dress?

If it's a real landscaping business dress nice for the interview. If it's just some guy with a truck and two lawnmowers looking for help, dress like you're ready to work.

• Gravy