WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I'm giving the hiring process a couple of weeks. If I don't get any good applicants, I'll just go back to 1-man operation and hire out subcontractors for jobs and remote support.
I'm doing the opposite. I want to find someone more full time and dedicated. The contractors I use have zero loyalty so nothing of worth gets done or done on time. It's this industry, grr.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
MOAR WORK GRIPEZ: ok so sometimes, when people done fuct up, you have to make corrections in the chart. once a test has been given a result status of "Final," nobody at my clinic can "discontinue" the order (in this context, it's like deleting or cancelling it, but records are still retained). I have soent the better part of TWO YEARS trying to figure out how to get shit like that corrected. Every workflow I follow, that person says "ok, yeah I can fix it this time, but you're supposed to submit it [this other way]" except next time when I do that, I get the same but with a different way. sometimes it's a way I've tried previously. sometimes they tell me someone here at my clinic can do it (they cannot).

dude I am super good at following directions, and I am a people pleaser to a fault IRL, so it is stressing me THE FUCK OUT that I'm getting treated like a big dumb dingus who is annoying these people with my big dumb doing-it-wrong-ness.

and I have fucking SO MANY of these requests to make because of the previously whined-about person who fucked up all the shit in my absence. and no idea of where to actually send the requests.

I am just going to start shrieking and I might possibly never stop, I haven't yet decided.

MOAR WORK GRIPEZ: ok so sometimes, when people done fuct up, you have to make corrections in the chart. once a test has been given a result status of "Final," nobody at my clinic can "discontinue" the order (in this context, it's like deleting or cancelling it, but records are still retained). I have soent the better part of TWO YEARS trying to figure out how to get shit like that corrected. Every workflow I follow, that person says "ok, yeah I can fix it this time, but you're supposed to submit it [this other way]" except next time when I do that, I get the same but with a different way. sometimes it's a way I've tried previously. sometimes they tell me someone here at my clinic can do it (they cannot).

dude I am super good at following directions, and I am a people pleaser to a fault IRL, so it is stressing me THE FUCK OUT that I'm getting treated like a big dumb dingus who is annoying these people with my big dumb doing-it-wrong-ness.

and I have fucking SO MANY of these requests to make because of the previously whined-about person who fucked up all the shit in my absence. and no idea of where to actually send the requests.

I am just going to start shrieking and I might possibly never stop, I haven't yet decided.

Run it up the flagpole to the head person in charge.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Run it up the flagpole to the head person in charge.
in charge where?
my clinic?
the local hospital through whom we get our Epic?
the larger health system they're part of?
Epic?

there's so many layers to this fucking shit and I just need them to fucking give me the security/permissions to do this myself if they're not going to help me, but they won't (give me permissions OR help me) and I'm losing my fucking shiiiiiiiiit

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie