WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Just found out that the company I'm working for has a branch in a separate division (one I would like to work in more than this) back at home.

We dont want to stay in Tampa for forever, but I dont know if we want to head home.

Hrm.

Just found out that the company I'm working for has a branch in a separate division (one I would like to work in more than this) back at home.

We dont want to stay in Tampa for forever, but I dont know if we want to head home.

Hrm.
You should just work out in Yuma.

Then you're out of America's diseased, distended swamp-taint, and you still get to do the same kind of work you do now.

My new scrum master is insisting that I provide a picture for her themed retrospectives.

So I sent her this:
twmg.jpg

And also changed my name to "Throatwarbler Mangrove" on the intranet. Hopefully HR doesn't try to deposit my check under that name, lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
My new scrum master is insisting that I provide a picture for her themed retrospectives.

So I sent her this:
View attachment 9474

And also changed my name to "Throatwarbler Mangrove" on the intranet. Hopefully HR doesn't try to deposit my check under that name, lol.
It's good to see that you're universally a pain in the dick. ;)

It's good to see that you're universally a pain in the dick. ;)
I'm not just the president of "real life dickfaces", I'm a CLIENT, TOO.

Seriously though, this lady has been a real pain in the balls ever since she joined my team. it's getting to the point where I'm looking to get off that particular team and find another.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
To: [email protected]
Subject: Engineering Drawings #12345678 & #23456789
Attachments: file_containing_drawing_descriptions.pdf

Dear Mr Scooter
I need the two drawings in the subject title. Can you please send them to me at your earliest convenience?
Attached is a reference on which system has these drawings and a description of the drawings if you happen to need it.

Thanks
Mr Asa.

‐-----------------------

Subject: RE: Engineering Drawings #12345678 & #23456789

Which drawings?

‐-----------------------

:wtf:

Subject: Engineering Drawings #12345678 & #23456789
Attachments: file_containing_drawing_descriptions.pdf

Dear Mr Scooter
I need the two drawings in the subject title. Can you please send them to me at your earliest convenience?
Attached is a reference on which system has these drawings and a description of the drawings if you happen to need it.

Thanks
Mr Asa.

‐-----------------------

Subject: RE: Engineering Drawings #12345678 & #23456789

Which drawings?

‐-----------------------

:wtf:
time for a:

"Per my previous email"

aka "learn to read you dumb fuck"

time for a:

"Per my previous email"

aka "learn to read you dumb fuck"
Not really worth it with this guy. I went round and round with him on something 6 months ago or so. Everyone was saying he wasnt making sense, his boss said it, his boss's boss said it. He stuck to it. We finally got him to fold, but it was almost not worth the effort.
It's easier to just give him the part numbers again.

I did forward the email around the office though.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Immigrant