WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Welp, probably gonna get fired from the swim coaching job.

Told a member who was waiting on a lane to stop being such a selfish prick when there were 4 other lanes open in the fuckin' pool.
Follow up: the miserable old prick went to the director of the JCC to complain about me. He also called the city inspector because he thought the pool was "filthy". He made such an ass of himself to the director that she revoked his membership and then she came and apologized to me for his behavior.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Valve1138
got called into the bosses office, thought for sure I was gonna get my ass chewed for something
Got a raise instead
I guess they kinda like me here
Weird

how I envy the ease with which that occurred. You didnt have to fill out 30 pages of completely BS evaluation paperwork based off buzzwords, then be evaluated by a team of 7 people, none of whom have ever met you, and have no idea what you do.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Boss JUST got here at 11:29 "hey, let's go out for lunch"(meaning he buys, we're a captive audience. Like bound & gagged.).
"Uh, some of us would probably prefer to just leave for the weekend if it's all the same."
Hurt looks. Not my fault the man has no me-life to look forward to.:rolleyes:

I'm letting my employee out at noontime. He did a couple of jobs this morning. I think it will be quiet rest of the afternoon. We're going to work on Friday though. Hopefully quiet and we can clean up the office, and do some other low priority projects that we've put off.