WTF So I just dick'd my butt

was this a "show i applied x places a week" to keep getting benefits thing?

No, I only collected on unemployment check in my life, and the employer helped us all apply since there were a hundred of us (layoffs for a week). When I was a drunk, I had money and false pride. Never applied for unemployment.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
@Immigrant can your son drive himself to work?
I know you take him all the time but figured that was because there's one car between the 2 of you. Just occurred to me there could be some other reason he doesn't drive.

@Immigrant can your son drive himself to work?
I know you take him all the time but figured that was because there's one car between the 2 of you. Just occurred to me there could be some other reason he doesn't drive.

No, he doesn’t drive. He really has no interest in it, but he may now. He’s a different person than he was when I tried to get him to start driving years ago. That’s a whole other issue.

I drop him and pick up at a train station about a mile away. I guess my neighbor gave him a lift this morning, which was nice. He leaves at 4:40 am.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
No, he doesn’t drive. He really has no interest in it, but he may now. He’s a different person than he was when I tried to get him to start driving years ago. That’s a whole other issue.

I drop him and pick up at a train station about a mile away. I guess my neighbor gave him a lift this morning, which was nice. He leaves at 4:40 am.
I'm more worried about your son than I am about you. He really doesn't have all the tools for living eh?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Hope you're around to take him.to the train station for a long time to come, but someday you won't be. He needs to be able to get himself there somehow. Not tellin.you how to run your house, just sayin.

Also Super Raton says get well soon.

Effect_20190614_183636.jpg

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant