WTF So I just dick'd my butt

for the record, the only HR complaint I got that wasn't her was when I had my smoker too close to the production doors when I was doing a #meatclub, and the ventilation system was sucking air indoors through the door, which smoked out production a bit.

for the record, the only HR complaint I got that wasn't her was when I had my smoker too close to the production doors when I was doing a #meatclub, and the ventilation system was sucking air indoors through the door, which smoked out production a bit.

someone couldnt simply ask you to move it, instead of getting hr involved?

someone couldnt simply ask you to move it, instead of getting hr involved?
They did, and I moved it, but people got worried about smoke inhalation and crap. Which I guess is justified.

Plus this is a small, 100-200 person company. HR is one person, who's also the safety manager etc.

Criticisms
Tether, the largest stablecoin by market capitalization, has faced accusations of being unable to provide audits for their reserves while continually printing millions; many have attributed their unverifiable creation of new coins to Bitcoin's rise in price in 2017.[10]
Failed and abandoned stablecoin projects
Stablecoins can be prone to failure as well due to volatility and upkeep required in many cases.
NuBits is one example of a stablecoin which has failed to maintain its peg.[11]
The stablecoin project Basis, which had received over $100 million in venture capital funding, shut down in December 2018, citing concerns about US regulation.[12]

Got a phone call from a national contracting group that I do some odd jobs for (mostly circuit testing and turnups), asking if I'd be interested in being part of a Go Team to help one of their clients who is acquiring 20 more facilities all around the US and needs me and other techs to go onsite and swap all networking equipment and phone system cutovers for 3 to 4 days at each facility. Acquisition isn't going to be final for another 30-120 days though, so nothing soon. Looks like I might be doing some more traveling this year.
This job is a go. Fly to Baltimore at the end of the month, 2 day project. Airfare, rental car, and hotel included. Friday and Saturday working. 1.5x rates will be paid for Saturday. Flat fee for travel. Should be a decent paycheck when done.

Any UF people near Hattiesburg MD?

This job is a go. Fly to Baltimore at the end of the month, 2 day project. Airfare, rental car, and hotel included. Friday and Saturday working. 1.5x rates will be paid for Saturday. Flat fee for travel. Should be a decent paycheck when done.

Hagerstown, maybe? I can't find a Hattiesburg, Md.

No. But we’re not too far away. What exact dates?