WTF So I just dick'd my butt

the last thing I need is for some artbitch bullshit web design asswipe to question weather the 3d models of a complex wellhead feed through system I sent over are "complete and correct".
Of course they are you stupid dick muncher. I designed the goddamn thing from the ground up, so Im extremely aware of what is there and what is not. If something is missing its because I left it out since its inconsequential to the bullshit rendering that will end up as a tiny .jpg on a website you fucking taint sniffer.
How about you focus on your fucking crayons and let me do the heavy lifting?
Be stupid again and Ill drive to your office and shit on your fucking trackball mouse.
Fucks sake.

ok, Im done venting. Ill go back and re-edit that email now.

the last thing I need is for some artbitch bullshit web design asswipe to question weather the 3d models of a complex wellhead feed through system I sent over are "complete and correct".
Of course they are you stupid dick muncher. I designed the goddamn thing from the ground up, so Im extremely aware of what is there and what is not. If something is missing its because I left it out since its inconsequential to the bullshit rendering that will end up as a tiny .jpg on a website you fucking taint sniffer.
How about you focus on your fucking crayons and let me do the heavy lifting?
Be stupid again and Ill drive to your office and shit on your fucking trackball mouse.
Fucks sake.

ok, Im done venting. Ill go back and re-edit that email now.
If you really wanna make him mad, jizz in his mustache wax.

I brought a US flag with gold fringe in to hang in my cube. 3 people have already stopped by to ask me why I have a flag from the admiralty on my cube wall.

So I drew an illuminati symbol on my door.
cube and door are not generally compatible items.

Some kind of seriously massive industrial plant fire less than a mile from work
I was hoping to get an extra day off because of it but no luck there
Wind is out of the north so the smokes not blowing this way
thing has been burning since yesterday morning and keeps spreading
Shit is seriously fucked there