WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I'm thinking of storing inventory so that I can build more trust locally and promote more easily though word of mouth. I really don't want to hold inventory though so I might go the amazon route or some form of affiliate marketing. Doesn't fly do something like that though Amazon or Ebay?
Yes he does, so I'll let him answer the questions.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I'm thinking of storing inventory so that I can build more trust locally and promote more easily though word of mouth. I really don't want to hold inventory though so I might go the amazon route or some form of affiliate marketing. Doesn't fly do something like that though Amazon or Ebay?
Yep. 100% Amazon. Cleared $200k in sales last year! This year working on a more direct to consumer site, interestingly enough - with another member here. :D

One of our suppliers burned to the ground after exploding. I know that there was at least 8,000lbs of explosive material on site, the blast was felt roughly 35-40 miles away.

No one injured.

Guy at work scored tix to some Rush thing at the RRhall of fame next week
He was so happy he attempted an un-invited man hug with me
After applying the stiff-arm and informing him I dont fuckin care about his tickets, he wandered off to inform other people
I swear I should be allowed to carry a cattle prod for situations like this

Guy at work scored tix to some Rush thing at the RRhall of fame next week
He was so happy he attempted an un-invited man hug with me
After applying the stiff-arm and informing him I dont fuckin care about his tickets, he wandered off to inform other people
I swear I should be allowed to carry a cattle prod for situations like this
Rush fans are weird creatures.