WTF So I just dick'd my butt

You quoted a comment I made about the Dont Say Gay bill with an article that had nothing to do with the bill. :wtf:
"When asked why the district would no longer show Strange World, Jordan said there is a school board policy that guides the use of movies in classrooms and that the movie may violate Florida's "Parental Bill of Rights," a law signed by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last year.

The law — which critics have dubbed "Don't Say Gay" — bars classroom instruction related to sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade. In April, the Florida Board of Education approved an expansion of the ban to all grades."

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
"When asked why the district would no longer show Strange World, Jordan said there is a school board policy that guides the use of movies in classrooms and that the movie may violate Florida's "Parental Bill of Rights," a law signed by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last year.

The law — which critics have dubbed "Don't Say Gay" — bars classroom instruction related to sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade. In April, the Florida Board of Education approved an expansion of the ban to all grades."
so every single reference to heterosexual people being married or in relationships... or having a gender at all better be banned too right?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
so every single reference to heterosexual people being married or in relationships... or having a gender at all better be banned too right?
Absolutely. But we don't need to pretend that all of this is anything other than genocidal. It's a good "gotcha", but they don't even care about appearances anymore. It's the fucking Nuremberg laws.

at least florida is a peninsula so when they try to secede we can just cut off that part of the united states.

at least florida is a peninsula so when they try to secede we can just cut off that part of the united states.
They'll never secede.

Disappear into the ocean, probably, but never secede.

Cutting Bugs Bunny GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
That's the thing that these stupid politicians forget is that everyone gets to use the laws they put in place. IIRC, there's some lawyer down in Miami-Dade petitioning the school boards to remove the Bible from all schools because it contains adultery, incest, and bestiality and is therefore inappropriate for children under the current standards. :lol:

Or the case in Minnesota (maybe?) where the rule they added to state Constitution to deny Obamacare eliminated their ability to outlaw abortion.

Of course the Left does it too, but I don't have any of those examples handy. Idiots, the whole lot of them.

I sat in one when I worked at Nortel and I don't get the hype. Found them kinda hard to sit on.
gotcha, no firsthand butt experience here. I've been really happy with the haworth for these past few months fwiw. A headrest would be cool sometimes but I don't really miss it

I sat in one when I worked at Nortel and I don't get the hype. Found them kinda hard to sit on.
My office Environmental Safety and Health department fitted me for a chair, and I had my choice between one of those and a traditional cloth-bottom chair. I got the cloth-bottom chair because it was more comfortable. It is, however, harder to clean.

@AppleTurkey insisted I get the Costco knockoff Aeron chair because my farts are "too loud" when I sit on a wood chair at the kitchen table.

• Gravy
I walked in on a conversation between two coworkers about determining angles, and I said, "have you measured the heat? Because the angle of the dangle is proportional to the measured heat of the meat."

Unfortunately, they were talking about stare angles and geolocation, so I was pretty unhelpful there.

• Haha
guises …

i’m on assignment with a new crew i have never flown with before, so meeting 2 dudes i’ve never met before that Im about to travel with for 5 days is not the same in my 40s like it was in my 20s.
Anyhoo, i never know if they’re gonna be nice or assholes.

captain is prob 100 yrs old and forgets everything. he looks IDENTICAL to Joe Biden and his nickname is Captain Biden. I pray he remembers how to land the fucking jet all the time

my FO (first officer) is an OMG… a right wing trump loving anti vaxxxxer who believes Captain Biden is forgetful because of his “4 jabs” not the fact that he’s an actual dinosaur. he also can’t fathom why the LGBTQ have a flag when they aren’t a country, state or province! “how are we supposed to teach children that the gays are not a geographical location”

i had dinner with him and he spent HOURS telling me
about the political playing field for the united states. BRO WERE FROM CANADA. he’s like batshit crazy and apparently (according to Captain Biden) hasn’t had a GF in 25 yrs

i have never flown with two pilots who consistently talk shit about each other when the other leaves the room.
it’s sooooo uncomfortable.

but if i had to pick one to save on the life raft, it’s Captain Biden.

guises …

i’m on assignment with a new crew i have never flown with before, so meeting 2 dudes i’ve never met before that Im about to travel with for 5 days is not the same in my 40s like it was in my 20s.
Anyhoo, i never know if they’re gonna be nice or assholes.

captain is prob 100 yrs old and forgets everything. he looks IDENTICAL to Joe Biden and his nickname is Captain Biden. I pray he remembers how to land the fucking jet all the time

my FO (first officer) is an OMG… a right wing trump loving anti vaxxxxer who believes Captain Biden is forgetful because of his “4 jabs” not the fact that he’s an actual dinosaur. he also can’t fathom why the LGBTQ have a flag when they aren’t a country, state or province! “how are we supposed to teach children that the gays are not a geographical location”

i had dinner with him and he spent HOURS telling me
about the political playing field for the united states. BRO WERE FROM CANADA. he’s like batshit crazy and apparently (according to Captain Biden) hasn’t had a GF in 25 yrs

i have never flown with two pilots who consistently talk shit about each other when the other leaves the room.
it’s sooooo uncomfortable.

but if i had to pick one to save on the life raft, it’s Captain Biden.
Parachute Skydive GIF