WTF So I just dick'd my butt

They told me it was for all commercial stuff? It's like 10$ a month.

I'm reading the policy now and it says any loss while engaged in commercial activity barring acts of god etc.
If it costs $10/month there's either a loophole or it is a fly-by-night company that is going to disappear the moment you file a claim. Livery insurance is fucking expensive because there is so much more risk involved. It usually costs between $5k and $10k annually depending upon where you live.

If it costs $10/month there's either a loophole or it is a fly-by-night company that is going to disappear the moment you file a claim. Livery insurance is fucking expensive because there is so much more risk involved. It usually costs between $5k and $10k annually depending upon where you live.
Its state farm, I also have auto, renters etc and am liability bonded through them.

Last edited:
Your livery insurance may be liability only and not property. I would ensure that it covers your rental vehicle as well. That's crazy cheap even with other policies through them. I'm almost positive it doesn't cover what you think.
What I hate is everytime I call my agent they just transfer me to corporate >.<

So I found out that this guy at work, unbeknownst to me, is a shitass to most everyone at work except me and like two others. Like, such a shitass that the entire fabrication portion of the business was ready to quit over the shitass things he did.
I kinda liked this guy, and now I don't know how to feel about him.

So I found out that this guy at work, unbeknownst to me, is a shitass to most everyone at work except me and like two others. Like, such a shitass that the entire fabrication portion of the business was ready to quit over the shitass things he did.
I kinda liked this guy, and now I don't know how to feel about him.

hmm i wonder why he spared you his wrath
also do the other employees low key hate you cuz of him

ewww. Careful you dont get tied to his shitassery.
I'm not. I've been told by the owners that I'm the golden boy here, and I believe it. I headed up the largest project the company has ever had, trained two people in how we work, and generally are who they come to when there is an issue.
I am valued here.

hmm i wonder why he spared you his wrath
also do the other employees low key hate you cuz of him
This is a possibility, but I kinda doubt it. I sort of think that he might be intimidated by my abilities at work? I've also been useful to him in figuring stuff out.

Its also 100% possible that I'm just oblivious to interpersonal relationships and he is actually being a shitass to me? Who knows.

This is a possibility, but I kinda doubt it. I sort of think that he might be intimidated by my abilities at work? I've also been useful to him in figuring stuff out.

Its also 100% possible that I'm just oblivious to interpersonal relationships and he is actually being a shitass to me? Who knows.
Office politics shit has gotten me fired. I was warned not to trust people when I got promoted and I thought it was kinda a general warning but turns out...

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF TORTURE

- This sunday i fly to the Napa Valley.
- Returning Monday night (the very next day)
- Because it’s a short layover we have to stay near the airport and we get no rental
-Because of our close duty times + fit to fly regulations WE CANNOT HAVE ANY ALCOHOL

WHO GOES TO NAPA AND DOESNT HAVE A SINGLE DROP OF WINE??

also who flies into napa for 24 hrs ? ew.
apparently they are flying in for sunday night dinner

• Sad
Reactions: fly

- Because it’s a short layover we have to stay near the airport and we get no rental
-Because of our close duty times + fit to fly regulations WE CANNOT HAVE ANY ALCOHOL

Have some ordered to your hotel. Drink it at home

everything i charge to my hotel gets paid by my company

and what happens when and if i get random tested by the FAA Asaaaa?
who’s gonna pay for Kikos Gucci Snow Boots
Woman, you can order it independently. I never said charge it to the hotel.

And I said "drink it at home" and I meant "at home"
Presumably you've got carry-on and can just fly it back with you kikiiiiiiiiiiii

The Sonoma County Airport has a townie bar in it. It’s kinda weird.

And every winery there has leak proof flight pouches for wine bottles, it’s a thing there. Just tell they’ll them your flying home with it, they do the rest.

If you’re flying out of Napa County Airport I bet it’s even easier.

Last edited:

It's my birthday this weekend, I'll have a nip for ya.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers