WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Nothing says love like, "I didn't know your last name so I hunted you down. Wanna go out?"
Pretty sure that's creepier than a CL missed connections ad. We obviously weren't well acquainted, mostly just looks across the floor and like 5min of conversation ever. Just a mini-bummer missed opportunity because I keep a certain remove at work, don't need advice. The timing of me deciding "fuck it" and her getting fired was just funny.

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

Nothing says love like, "I didn't know your last name so I hunted you down. Wanna go out?"
You obviously don't do that.
You hunt her down on FB or whatever, then you friend request and what you actually say is "hey, I didn't get a chance while you were here, but I wanted to ask you out."

You do all the same steps, obviously, but you present it differently and you never ever ever tell anyone the truth.

You hunt her down on FB or whatever, then you friend request and what you actually say is "hey, I didn't get a chance while you were here, but I wanted to ask you out."

You do all the same steps, obviously, but you present it differently and you never ever ever tell anyone the truth.

I thought kids these days just went straight to the dick pics?

I ain't got no socials, other than this here shithole. I missed out and that's fine. Just laugh at my poor luck/timing with me, okay?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I cut my thumb up real bad on a piece of paper this morning, so I went to medical to get it patched up and now I've had to write an incident report, which I assume means that either 0) I'll be the subject of another training ('paper cut avoidance' I assume), or b) I'll finally precipitate the mythical paperless office when they ban us all from using paper.

Either way is a win, IMO.

I cut my thumb up real bad on a piece of paper this morning, so I went to medical to get it patched up and now I've had to write an incident report, which I assume means that either 0) I'll be the subject of another training ('paper cut avoidance' I assume), or b) I'll finally precipitate the mythical paperless office when they ban us all from using paper.

Either way is a win, IMO.
I fired someone once for tripping on a drain.