WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Apparently you don't know how small businesses roll in the US. I used to be the compliance person at a Target store. They also shouldnt have a 16 y/o working past 9pm which I also brought up and he was like "well the DoL is all backed up"

He's done it before to people who didn't turn in their shirts and I was like dude unless you had them sign a contract for the uniform (this is pretty specific but most of the security companies I work for you have to sign a contract to give back uniform clothes) you gifted them and you can't hold pay for it but w/e these are all teenagers.

what does “you don’t know how small businesses roll in the US” then you bring up Target..

regardless of the boss doing this before, it’s not right and it’s illegal

and the right thing to do is advise his VICTIMS to contact the right people and i get their pay

P
what does “you don’t know how small businesses roll in the US” then you bring up Target..

regardless of the boss doing this before, it’s not right and it’s illegal

and the right thing to do is advise his VICTIMS to contact the right people and i get their pay
Not my circus not my monkeys.

i got a RAVE review for one of my flights and the vice president and my boss reached out to give me props

giphy.gif

Ugh, it's personnel review time, and this is the first time I've had to go through it since 2012.

In 2012, I got hired into HP, so anything I did in the reviews didn't matter, because Meg Whitman was soaking up all the money for raises in her wild thrashing and reorganizations, so I never got a raise. Then in 2016, I got hired into Sandia, as a limited term employee, who don't do reviews, they all just get the median raise approved for the workforce each year.

Now I'm a real boy at Sandia, and I have to write up how my "behaviors" exemplify corporate values, and I'm at a loss. Thinking of writing "haven't called my customer a fucking twat to his face in almost 8 days!"

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Domon and fly
I'm sure the corporate values of hard work and ingenuity and thinking outside the box and whatever, can be reflected in the giant itemized pile of work you did last year.

Make sure to put in a dig that all this was accomplished while mostly working from home. Our department has been going all-in on that because not driving to the office 5 days a week anymore is fucking awesome.

Ugh, it's personnel review time, and this is the first time I've had to go through it since 2012.

In 2012, I got hired into HP, so anything I did in the reviews didn't matter, because Meg Whitman was soaking up all the money for raises in her wild thrashing and reorganizations, so I never got a raise. Then in 2016, I got hired into Sandia, as a limited term employee, who don't do reviews, they all just get the median raise approved for the workforce each year.

Now I'm a real boy at Sandia, and I have to write up how my "behaviors" exemplify corporate values, and I'm at a loss. Thinking of writing "haven't called my customer a fucking twat to his face in almost 8 days!"
Plz post a redacted version. :lol:++++++

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm sure the corporate values of hard work and ingenuity and thinking outside the box and whatever, can be reflected in the giant itemized pile of work you did last year.

Make sure to put in a dig that all this was accomplished while mostly working from home. Our department has been going all-in on that because not driving to the office 5 days a week anymore is fucking awesome.
Sadly, the lab remains steadfast in not approving my request to install a SCIF at my house, so for the most part, I've been working at the office, in my lab next to the fancy 3D dildo making lab.

• Haha
Reactions: fly

if they reviewed you on your farts you’d have a raise and a promotion

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and fly
I saw a pair of birkenstock-style sandals made from the same rubbery plastic as crocs the other day at Target for sale.

What kind of a world have we come to when you can just buy birkencrocs off the shelf?
You need your green wool socks, birkencrocs, cat dad t-shirt, cargo shorts, packers hat, high speed scuba nylon/cobra buckle gunbelt and beretta M9 to really pull off the look.

Yeah. I would wear that.

Also you were at Target what did you expect.

Making fabrication drawings for the shop. Get told to call out which parts are laser cut on the top level drawing.

"But why? Its on the individual parts drawings."

"Sometimes the shop will just look at something and start making it without looking at the rest of the drawings."

".... what?"

"Yeah, sometimes they do that so it needs to be called out whenever there is a part that they aren't making, but just fitting."

"Thats a problem. Why are we allowing that?"

"Its how they work. Everyone wants different things, so someone is going to end up disappointed."

"..... ok"

Gods above and below, I need one of my resumes to tickle someone's fancy.