WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Aww, bugger!
ugh, right as I went to respond to this earlier, I saw ANOTHER different one, and then a third different one still on the way to drop off the kid, none of which I got decent photos of. all tiny and speedy.

Omg my phonnneeee dieeeddd

I mean seriously, it started smoking on the way to work. Spent half the day trying to get my number set up on a new one because all my work stuff is linked through a proprietary app.

Last edited:
I just walked through how to find spring rate given deflection and force, then walked through how to find that force given that it is a moment arising from another moment.
The two coworkers (white collar, non engineers, but Solidworks users) looked at me as if I knew magic.

I'm not gonna claim I'm the most intelligent person in this office (I might be, honestly don't know nor care,) but outside the owner I am the most educated and I'm tired of it.

Is it sad that I've been here about 8 months and I know I need to leave?

I guess every industry is different, but in mine things don't ever happen that fast.
They rarely hire directly into supervisory positions so... like they hired a guy over me once and basically 5 people got demoted which did wonders for turnover.

so i’ve signed up with a job that will bring me into the united states frequently throughout the month and we have to take an ACTIVE ASSAILANT course cuz your country is so fucked up

“… in the event you find yourself in an active assailant situation while staying in the united states …”

also notice the girl about to attack the armed attacker with scissors while he holds 2 guns LMAOOOOO

e2ad8e08962905614fba97c9db79bc3c.jpg

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Peppers
so i’ve signed up with a job that will bring me into the united states frequently throughout the month and we have to take an ACTIVE ASSAILANT course cuz your country is so fucked up

“… in the event you find yourself in an active assailant situation while staying in the united states …”

also notice the girl about to attack the armed attacker with scissors while he holds 2 guns LMAOOOOO

Meh, it's just for insurance purposes. You could bring a lawsuit that you weren't properly prepared for workplace violence if something does happen so to cover their ass they made the "Run, Hide, Fight" thing.

I guess it's better than nothing but your average scissors these days, for cutting paper, are rounded at the tip and designed not to pierce or stab. Since people like to run with them. She'd be better off with a pencil.

STAB HIM WITH YUOR KEYBOARD

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

You're probably much more likely to die on the plane on the way here.