WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Just fired my first client in 8 years.

Feels Great Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dildo request was too extreme?
Even for you?

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Someone complained about "hamster dance" the other day on Mattermost, so I brought up the "amazing horse" and "badger mushroom" songs, now she's blocked me from the channel.

I'm told by insiders who weren't banned that the immediate reaction in the channel was, "Sweet lemonade!"

Fucking hell, I constantly cover for other people. I get told yesterday that they're gonna dope me at my doctors appointment and I can't drive for most of the day and people act like I'm trying to pull a scam. IM HIGH AS SHIT YO.

Went to my physical.

Have you ever had surgery? Well someone tried to disembowel me two years ago. Any medical issues? I had an STI that nearly killed me last year because it went untreated 6 months.

Anyway, they said basically if you're not a corpse you'll pass.

So now that it's official I feel it's time to tell ya'll I got a police job :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
Went to my physical.

Have you ever had surgery? Well someone tried to disembowel me two years ago. Any medical issues? I had an STI that nearly killed me last year because it went untreated 6 months.

Congrats man!

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
Went to my physical.

YAAAAY BOO YOU DID IT

ok so what’s your actual position
when do you get your gun
will you get a police car or a bike or a horse, never mind that’s in canada