WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Speaking from the opposite side of the coin (in the middle of a pandemic, too), that is huge.

Luckily my bad brain also largely doesn't care for social shit so it could be worse. I get enough human interaction at work most days, sometimes too much.

yeah, for me it's 50/50 that I am introverted/socially averse and that when something is not in my immediate attention it enters a sort of stasis. so I don't literally believe it doesn't exist (mostly because I don't consider its existence at all while it's in stasis), and then when I'm reminded of it I want to/can pick up right where I left off. time is meaningless. and anhedonia factors in a lot, where I'm finding diminished joy in everything & that makes it harder across the board to really be "present" in friendships/relationships on top of the standard difficulties I already face lol

Thriving on routine and being poorly equipped to establish a routine is a hell of a thing.

it's such a fuck. double the fall points. and even where a solid routine is established, even the most minor of distractions can fuck you up, and those distractions can be something as silly as Having An Thought while you're in the middle of the other thing. even if I'm doing something I've done a thousand times, one wee stray thought and I'm one of the tabula rasa-state dolls from Dollhouse.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I just signed up to figure out how to get the big cores in an STM32 to sleep in a flashed linux environment.

I'm not sure where to even start. I've got the article, and an O-scope to measure mA of consumption. Guess I better get to figgerin'.

I just got out of work in time to see a car pull up ahead of me as I was walking to my car and the passenger hang out the door and barf.
A lot.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
so a friend of mine who runs this massive property management company asked me to come help at the office for 3 weeks cuz too many ppl are gone cuz of covid and cuz of the vaxx mandate

anyhoo it’s like administration shit and whatever i can help with my limited knowledge of the business. plus money!

TODAAAAAY i had to send out like 50 invoices and notices for cockroach infestation in these units

each file has pics of the “infestation” and omg
how are people sooooooo gross!

i was judging every single account.

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh