WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
New jerb is awesome. Its all women, derr, so im surrounded by crazy feminists. Theres also a tuck shop at reception with cheap soda and chocolate and that makes everything about 70% cooler imo. Also seems like most my job is done by other people so Im scratching my head as to why everyone is running round like its the busiest place in the world. Theres women to fill in data speeadsheets for me, to run reports, to create documentation, to do data entry etc. What am I paid for? 🤔

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: Petunia and august

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
New jerb is awesome. Its all women, derr, so im surrounded by crazy feminists. Theres also a tuck shop at reception with cheap soda and chocolate and that makes everything about 70% cooler imo. Also seems like most my job is done by other people so Im scratching my head as to why everyone is running round like its the busiest place in the world. Theres women to fill in data speeadsheets for me, to run reports, to create documentation, to do data entry etc. What am I paid for? 🤔
Sounds like they thought you were a man.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
wtf is a tuck shop

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
YAY OUR LITTME NEMO IS ALL GROW'D UP