WTF So I just dick'd my butt

That's my boy! :)

Hit that shit before it gets all stretched out, man. She's new in life, ain't had time to collect a lot of baggage. Let you be the one she compares all the others to.

It’s too bad a tracker can’t be attached to it so you could map its progress and show where it ends up. I saw a show where they did I that with cats. They weren’t strays, but were indoor/outdoor cats with collars whose owners had agreed to participate in the study to see where the cats “turf” was. It was cool AF.

That way we could see where your doodie went and the tracking device could be (hopefully) retrieved before it got mangled but from what it sounds like, it would probably be consumed by a frickin dinosaur crocodile hiding in the sewer system or something. :rolleyes: I hope that’s a scary looking one.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
It’s too bad a tracker can’t be attached to it so you could map its progress and show where it ends up. I saw a show where they did I that with cats. They weren’t strays, but were indoor/outdoor cats with collars whose owners had agreed to participate in the study to see where the cats “turf” was. It was cool AF.

That way we could see where your doodie went and the tracking device could be (hopefully) retrieved before it got mangled but from what it sounds like, it would probably be consumed by a frickin dinosaur crocodile hiding in the sewer system or something. :rolleyes: I hope that’s a scary looking one.
@gee makes fish trackers, surely he could modify one to be suitable for a wrinkle-neck brown trout.

With our equipment, you'd need to have acoustic receivers placed in multiple places along the line. If you have the money to dig up a bunch of streets to install receivers so you can track your tagged brown trout, we'll happily supply the gear.

PIT tags would require a pretty much identical receiver infrastructure installed, but may also be suitable. But won't be cheap either.

Might be easier and cheaper to just flush a bunch of pipe bombs with different time delays at the same time you flush your scatfish and follow the trail of destruction on the news.

On a related note, we got asked once to make a fish tag that kills the fish it's in. Unfortunately there's no good way of humanely and quickly killing a fish other than blowing it up, and putting live explosives in fish isn't a good idea for a whole lot of reasons.

Last edited:
With our equipment, you'd need to have acoustic receivers placed in multiple places along the line. If you have the money to dig up a bunch of streets to install receivers so you can track your tagged brown trout, we'll happily supply the gear.

PIT tags would require a pretty much identical receiver infrastructure installed, but may also be suitable. But won't be cheap either.

Might be easier and cheaper to just flush a bunch of pipe bombs with different time delays at the same time you flush your scatfish and follow the trail of destruction on the news.

On a related note, we got asked once to make a fish tag that kills the fish it's in. Unfortunately there's no good way of humanely and quickly killing a fish other than blowing it up, and putting live explosives in fish isn't a good idea for a whole lot of reasons.
Small capsule that sends some gas into their bloodstream. O2 or CO2 would work wonders. Fast.