WTF So I just dick'd my butt

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
You guys have to be some kind of ...ists for limiting Betty to one room.

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
You guys have to be some kind of ...ists for limiting Betty to one room.
it's a play on an old joke. I'll use @kiwi for an example.

(Kiwi) "Coderhero, the stove isn't working, could you look at it?"
(Coderehero) "Do I look like Mr. Goodwrench, call someone".
Kiwi calls, repairman quotes way too high a price. She gets creative and offers the man some "Trade".
Later... . . .
(Codehero) Damn babe, you made this cake!?
(Kiwi) Do I look like Betty Crocker?

Mud

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
So, I fill a sample order. Do all the paperwork, labels, cover letter, inventory deduction, etc. It's a long stupid process for no reason. But it's policy.
So after all this, shipping tells me they need a phone number to ship because it's international. So I ask the sales rep who requested the sample for a contact number. Instead of emailing that, he went in and changed the address on the original request. I'll have to redo all the paperwork..... and he still hasn't provided a contact number ....
violin deal with it GIF

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
So, I fill a sample order. Do all the paperwork, labels, cover letter, inventory deduction, etc. It's a long stupid process for no reason. But it's policy.
So after all this, shipping tells me they need a phone number to ship because it's international. So I ask the sales rep who requested the sample for a contact number. Instead of emailing that, he went in and changed the address on the original request. I'll have to redo all the paperwork..... and he still hasn't provided a contact number ....
violin deal with it GIF
. . . . remember that time he asked you for something . . then you got busy . . . . he does too. :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Mud

Mud

Apr 18, 2016
. . . . remember that time he asked you for something . . then you got busy . . . . he does too. :p

It was pretty simple. After a few email exchanges, he finally gave up a number. I somehow became the middleman between the salesman and the shipping department.
Simple people make simple things difficult.

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
It was pretty simple. After a few email exchanges, he finally gave up a number. I somehow became the middleman between the salesman and the shipping department.
Simple people make simple things difficult.
I would get that stupid stuff when I worked in the law office. Now it's only the occasional fucktard in EU that drags their feet getting me a phone number for the shipper.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mud

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
it's a play on an old joke. I'll use @kiwi for an example.

(Kiwi) "Coderhero, the stove isn't working, could you look at it?"
(Coderehero) "Do I look like Mr. Goodwrench, call someone".
Kiwi calls, repairman quotes way too high a price. She gets creative and offers the man some "Trade".
Later... . . .
(Codehero) Damn babe, you made this cake!?
(Kiwi) Do I look like Betty Crocker?
you clearly dont know kiwi at all. She would fix it herself.

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
You said dick jokes were fine. But sorry you were offend.
This lot gets sensitive on a whim. I didn't think you where offensive by any UF standard. But we all know standards often come in a 2-pack.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
This lot gets sensitive on a whim. I didn't think you where offensive by any UF standard. But we all know standards often come in a 2-pack.
It's ok baba, I get that. Funny, you made the original crack. But I did riff off it pretty hard, may have gotten carried away. I still think that joke is cute - a fun poke at the battle of the sexes and what people sometimes expect based on gender. Hopefully it never happens at your home.

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
It's ok baba, I get that. Funny, you made the original crack. But I did riff off it pretty hard, may have gotten carried away. I still think that joke is cute - a fun poke at the battle of the sexes and what people sometimes expect based on gender. Hopefully it never happens at your home.
Idk man maybe I missed a view posts. I've been reading Cormac McCarthy lately so nothing has a shock factor right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Mud

Apr 18, 2016
Idk man maybe I missed a view posts. I've been reading Cormac McCarthy lately so nothing has a shock factor right now.

McCarthy is pretty good at describing disturbing images that stick with you for a while.