WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I didn’t get valedictorian cause my school wouldn’t do one. We had top six and the only recognition we got was speaking at graduation. Our school was super strict on tradition (they let us vote on prom traditions our junior year and we voted to change it slightly so they never let another year vote again and stuck with tradition) so I hid a graduation cap with Mickey mouse ears on it in my robe and swapped it out while giving my talk.
What can I say. I’m a rebel.

aw man, I looked up the kid i mentioned to see how he was doing.

He died 3 days ago at the age of 40.

RIP dude. It sounds like he had a good life. He had a Stephen Hawking style computer in the early-mid 90s that he talked with that was just the coolest thing to all of us. He would share it with the other kids and let us talk with it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I *barely* graduated. In fact, they would let you walk even if you hadn't graduated, so I checked to make sure there was a diploma in there on my way across the stage.
Samesies! Do we get to touch tips now?

I graduated with something like 130 unserved detentions, and barely squeaking by on GPA, from a super prestigious private high school (that I now live like 3/4 mile away from, in the snooty part of town). The counselors all wrote me off as a waste of time once I decided I was going to a state college.

Samesies! Do we get to touch tips now?

I graduated with something like 130 unserved detentions, and barely squeaking by on GPA, from a super prestigious private high school (that I now live like 3/4 mile away from, in the snooty part of town). The counselors all wrote me off as a waste of time once I decided I was going to a state college.
I calculated that I had one class left that I could completely fail and still graduate. So I just stopped going to my last class of the day for the last semester. What I didn't calculate was that my other grades were so low that I had to pass my final exams in the other classes to actually pass - hence the butt pucker moment on stage.

I calculated that I had one class left that I could completely fail and still graduate. So I just stopped going to my last class of the day for the last semester. What I didn't calculate was that my other grades were so low that I had to pass my final exams in the other classes to actually pass - hence the butt pucker moment on stage.
I didn't go to PE at any point during high school.

The requirements were written such that if you did sports, there were a certain number of them you had to do during each year, or you'd have to take PE (freshman: 3, Soph: 2, Jr/Sr: 1). I did track freshman year, but got thrown off the team halfway through for hitting my coach with a discus, and never went back to PE after getting thrown off.

The GPA was just because I'm a grade A fucktard.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I didn't go to PE at any point during high school.

The requirements were written such that if you did sports, there were a certain number of them you had to do during each year, or you'd have to take PE (freshman: 3, Soph: 2, Jr/Sr: 1). I did track freshman year, but got thrown off the team halfway through for hitting my coach with a discus, and never went back to PE after getting thrown off.

The GPA was just because I'm a grade A fucktard.
"but got thrown off the team halfway through for hitting my coach with a discus"

That sounds like something you would tell us your son did.

"but got thrown off the team halfway through for hitting my coach with a discus"

That sounds like something you would tell us your son did.
Well, the apple doesn't fall too far.

The idiot was walking through the throwing range unannounced, and I didn't see him until it was too late.

I *barely* graduated. In fact, they would let you walk even if you hadn't graduated, so I checked to make sure there was a diploma in there on my way across the stage.
lol same here, I didnt get to check first tho, so I was in panic/anxiety mode when I got to the table where they had them all laid out for us.
Mine was there, with a little frowny face drawn where the principals signature should have been

I did a year at a state university back home on a music scholarship. It wasn't for me, or I wasn't for it, or something.

Took some classes at the community college down here figuring I should continue my education but after a year of that I said fuck it and joined a rock-n-roll band. Maintained shitty jobs that would be easy to walk away from when we got discovered and became stars.

Hey it could happen.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and fly
I did a year at a state university back home on a music scholarship. It wasn't for me, or I wasn't for it, or something.

Took some classes at the community college down here figuring I should continue my education but after a year of that I said fuck it and joined a rock-n-roll band. Maintained shitty jobs that would be easy to walk away from when we got discovered and became stars.

Hey it could happen.

And yet, here we all are together.

goddamn slackers, the lot of you.

I waited until college when i was paying for school to fuck up and barely (read: not) pass shit
Excelled there too. Graduated with a 3.8 something. I should be a professional student, I excel at bs professors want to hear.
little girl party hard GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
They probably just let you pass cause they didn't want to deal with you another year.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer