WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Not so bad as a therapist I imagine. Keep track of your money, do taxes once a year, pay @APRIL to make a website with subconscious cocks in the background etc
What's a 'subconscious' cock? Ah! You meant 'subliminal'. So glad I didn't waste the price of a small house on your edumifaction.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not so bad as a therapist I imagine. Keep track of your money, do taxes once a year, pay @APRIL to make a website with subconscious cocks in the background etc
I love what I do.

The only time I cry or break is because a client is dreadful to me.

But I'd never go back to working for someone else. Mental health be damned.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Drove truck, gave box from 9-6 yesterday. Was told to call in at 7am today. Got a text at 9:40pm (which I didn't see until nearly 11) to call in at 12:30am for the shit shift starting at that time. Did it on the calculus that I called off late last Saturday. Didn't sleep at that point because no way was I gonna wake up. Worked 1:30-7:30.

I'm in this nebulous position where I have 3 different direct supervisors, dependent on factors not fully delineated. The one who texted me shirked responsibility when I told him that if I'm not told what's expected of me by the time I clock out on Friday I'm not doing it. Now I've got to chase around supes to get the message where it needs to go, no communication of anything here.

Drove truck, gave box from 9-6 yesterday. Was told to call in at 7am today. Got a text at 9:40pm (which I didn't see until nearly 11) to call in at 12:30am for the shit shift starting at that time. Did it on the calculus that I called off late last Saturday. Didn't sleep at that point because no way was I gonna wake up. Worked 1:30-7:30.

I'm in this nebulous position where I have 3 different direct supervisors, dependent on factors not fully delineated. The one who texted me shirked responsibility when I told him that if I'm not told what's expected of me by the time I clock out on Friday I'm not doing it. Now I've got to chase around supes to get the message where it needs to go, no communication of anything here.
this is a rough time of year for drive truck give box even without the increase in online ordering due to current events :( sorry communication is such an issue on top of it

this is a rough time of year for drive truck give box even without the increase in online ordering due to current events :( sorry communication is such an issue on top of it
It's a great job and I've been pulling off wondrous feats of efficiency so my hours haven't been too long yet.

Peak on pandemic on understaffed high-turnover preload is something else. They're doing like 11pm-9am. Call in is "yep not enough people showed up, get here when you can" and I was in an easy position plus chose to get cut early because seniority so not too terrible. I just would have liked to have known to budget some sleep time so I'm not awake for 26hr straight, y'know.

County stopped issuing building permits. So the entire construction industry tanked.

Heats out.

She'll get 10 grand when I die the cunt.

Fuck I really appreciated y'all.

Was there methanol in that shit?
Actually just tea. I'd been more loquacious if drunk. Was really over being cold for three days.

But yeah construction is out. Lady who laid me off was nearly in tears. Asked me if there was anything they could do which while I appreciate the gesture is probably the most insulting thing I've ever heard at an exit interview.

How about... Not firing me?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Actually just tea. I'd been more loquacious if drunk. Was really over being cold for three days.

But yeah construction is out. Lady who laid me off was nearly in tears. Asked me if there was anything they could do which while I appreciate the gesture is probably the most insulting thing I've ever heard at an exit interview.

How about... Not firing me?
YAY you're ok,
I got your cryptic message from last night

glad you're still here with us. lay off the sauce boo