WTF So I just dick'd my butt

First day off plagued with exhaustion so have been drifting in and out of sleep on the sofa all damn day. Great way to spend my downtime. Eurgh

Same for me this past weekend.
It was extended because of labor day and I slept most of it away.
Just didn't have the energy or desire to do much else

I predict you’ll be fired by next Tuesday.

giphy.gif

So I just got an e-mail correcting a bunch of grammar in a production document I wrote.

"So in the case that blah blah blah"... apparently there's supposed to be a comma after "So".

sigh.

Today my company celebrates 3 years in the biz!
Before pandemic, February 2020 was my best month on record and things were looking soooo good with some deals and collaborations in the works.
Obviously being in the beauty industry, covid hit us all like a ton of bricks and it’s been a slowwww steep battle back up..

anyhoo from today until october 25th i’m offering $20 off a service and since 7am, we had 11 bookings which is what i had since mid-August to mid sept combined (when I opened my doors again)
times are tough for everyone around

Today my company celebrates 3 years in the biz!
Before pandemic, February 2020 was my best month on record and things were looking soooo good with some deals and collaborations in the works.
Obviously being in the beauty industry, covid hit us all like a ton of bricks and it’s been a slowwww steep battle back up..

anyhoo from today until october 25th i’m offering $20 off a service and since 7am, we had 11 bookings which is what i had since mid-August to mid sept combined (when I opened my doors again)
times are tough for everyone around
...and you've been employed by your company for what, 1 of those years?

:rolleyes:

Also I've never seen a segway IRL. I remember when it was Amazon s big thing. I think they're a myth.
they were big for mallcops for a while.

Segways arent an amazon thing. I remember in like 1997 they were a "secret invention that would change the world" on the cover of popular mechanics, it was a huge deal and they made a big secret of it. Yeah... not so much world changing as promised.

:rolleyes:

Also I've never seen a segway IRL. I remember when it was Amazon s big thing. I think they're a myth.
Not even close. I know you work security, but are they, free-standing stores? All the big malls here have been using them for years - shortly after they came out. No other way to work 1 million+ sq. footage malls. Pretty cool to watch them. Security will just stand there on them in neutral, 12-15" over the crowd. Then suddenly go sliding off virtually silent. They can outrun anybody on an open surface, easily. The LEO grade ones can hit low 20s mph., more if hacked.

I got maced at work.

I don't get paid enough.

No it wasn't training.
one time when I was waitressing, I walked into a cloud of pepper spray like 0.000005 seconds after this chick sprayed this dude, I just happened to have walked around the corner with my tray and I remember that deadly itch in the back of my throat forever.
there was a girl dancing on stage downstairs coughing (the incident took place on a balcony) so everyone downstairs were coughing. it was a small bar and this chick unleashed the whole can on this dude that allegedly tried to rob her.

one time when I was waitressing, I walked into a cloud of pepper spray like 0.000005 seconds after this chick sprayed this dude, I just happened to have walked around the corner with my tray and I remember that deadly itch in the back of my throat forever.
there was a girl dancing on stage downstairs coughing (the incident took place on a balcony) so everyone downstairs were coughing. it was a small bar and this chick unleashed the whole can on this dude that allegedly tried to rob her.
Yup this was similar. I was walking by and saw a commotion, dude sprayed a shitload of it. I didn't get hit but scratchy throat etc. The person who got it full on his eyes were swollen and he was alarmingly red.