WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Wow, you nailed it.

He's trying to sell us on "human diversity" in that each human is a special snowflake, so by definition any group of more than one person is diverse.

To quote Joe Biden, this is crazier than a cabbage hat.
yeah.... thats the kinda dude that somehow got forced into the position, but doesnt wanna ruin his career so he only says the racist shit in the quiet voice

You workin for CEO eh?
yup well knew this was going to be a disaster

I thought it was your business? :wtf:

my business is alllll mine! i’ve been closed since March 16, I’m only doing online sales

I did open briefly but remember i got sick and i haven’t been cleared to work cuz it’s a lot of physical activity.

when stupid covid happened i started working for his company (april 1st)
he’s a nightmare but obv i knew that.
he’s fired me at least 3x due to his explosive rants.

this is me every time ....

giphy.gif

yup well knew this was going to be a disaster

my business is alllll mine! i’ve been closed since March 16, I’m only doing online sales

I did open briefly but remember i got sick and i haven’t been cleared to work cuz it’s a lot of physical activity.

when stupid covid happened i started working for his company (april 1st)
he’s a nightmare but obv i knew that.
he’s fired me at least 3x due to his explosive rants.

this is me every time ....

giphy.gif
Working for him was like buying a cow. Why did you buy the cow - you could have got the milk for free. :fly:

Working for him was like buying a cow. Why did you buy the cow - you could have got the milk for free. :fly:

lmao

covid changes so much shit in the business and he really needed my assistance.

he changed the rules everyday EVERY SINGLE DAY...

ceo: send this order out by 5pm

4pm: why didn’t you send the order out? god damn you wtf grgrgrrggrgrgrr whyyyyy

me: you said 5pm!!

ceo: well i changed my mind and you should have asked and you should know better and grgrgrgrgrgrggrgrlajdjdsks

Turns out the guy I ended up riding around with at work is super racist. Can't say I'm surprised. It's okay though cause he has a black friend (seriously what he said to me). The dude has invited me to hangout after work sometime. I guess he wants to convert me because I've been clear that I don't find his shit funny.

Being this is a government job, I have no doubt that I could say something but best case scenario they tell him off, he knows it was me who said something, and I pay the price more than he does. It's pretty obvious that the other guys didn't want to be around this guy so I got stuck with him. I'm thinking about buying a BLM hat just to fuck with this guy.

Turns out the guy I ended up riding around with at work is super racist. Can't say I'm surprised. It's okay though cause he has a black friend (seriously what he said to me). The dude has invited me to hangout after work sometime. I guess he wants to convert me because I've been clear that I don't find his shit funny.

Being this is a government job, I have no doubt that I could say something but best case scenario they tell him off, he knows it was me who said something, and I pay the price more than he does. It's pretty obvious that the other guys didn't want to be around this guy so I got stuck with him. I'm thinking about buying a BLM hat just to fuck with this guy.
Pal of mine wears this to work to fuck off his bigoted boss

https://www.teeblasters.com/more-blacks-more-dogs-more-irish-t-shirt-unisex/?attribute_pa_all-sizes=large-unisex&attribute_pa_colour-unisex=black

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

toldya. Call him out on his bullshit. If you can do it in a way that might actually change his mind thatd be great (but hard). If you cant, just tell him his shit isnt funny and you dont want to hear it

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
toldya. Call him out on his bullshit. If you can do it in a way that might actually change his mind thatd be great (but hard). If you cant, just tell him his shit isnt funny and you dont want to hear it
It's still not what I'd call open racism. He's feeling me out to see if I'll join in, which I won't in any way. I'm hoping he gets a clue, but I'll be frank if he doesn't. Apparently changing people's minds on racism usually requires becoming their friend and listening to what they have to say. I ain't trying to be this guy's friend for a long list of other reasons.

Me struggling with a bunch of unusual awkward things at work:

"Where's [supervisor]? I could really use yelled at rn."

Not 5 seconds later:

Supervisor: Come on, come on hurry up.