WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I guess I'll wear a mask to the interview. Unfortunately there's no way to know if that will hurt my chances. I've seen people associate masks with the mark of the beast around here. Pretty soon they'll start weighing people in masks to see of they weigh as much as a duck.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I guess I'll wear a mask to the interview. Unfortunately there's no way to know if that will hurt my chances. I've seen people associate masks with the mark of the beast around here. Pretty soon they'll start weighing people in masks to see of they weigh as much as a duck.
fuck em if that hurts your chances. That just means the job itself will be putting you at risk if they are "mask r bad duhhhhh" people

fuck em if that hurts your chances. That just means the job itself will be putting you at risk if they are "mask r bad duhhhhh" people
That's how I'd feel if it were a small private company, but my interviewer could be bias against county/city standards and just say my interview didn't go well. I'm not very worried about covid though. Our governor won't do anything so all I can do is hope my family gets lucky. But I do wear a mask and social distance out of respect of others, even if I do get mocked every time I go out.

Maybe the people around here are smarter than I give them credit for. Most everyone wears masks and I haven't seen of any mask mocking as of late.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
My job interview was at 8 this morning. I got a call at 9:30 extending the job to me. I was the first to be interviewed.
Congrats man. Whatcha gonna be doing, full service mowing + edging + pruning etc, just mowing, commercial work or residential?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD