WTF So I just dick'd my butt

You and @Valve1138 need to just 69 and get it over with. We've been able to cut the sexual tension here for months.

@dbzeag can you please give them some tips?
i feel like theyre both more "watch someone bang their wife while beating off in the corner" types. Although in valves case, its definitely more watch his wife bang someone with a 10 inch dildo, cause aint nobody subjugating mrs. valve.

• Gravy
Reactions: dbzeag
I'm sure there's some common ground that valve and jenkum can find. Like maybe they can look past their choices in vehicles and operating systems, and bond over something like a nice, well-built table saw.

"Wow this saw is solidly built. See look I'm bending over this saw, and putting my full weight on it, and it's not even wobbling."

"Oh that's a really good tool for the job." "You know, I've got another tool for the job..." "Oh, you're a real handy man, aren't you..."

I'm sure there's some common ground that valve and jenkum can find. Like maybe they can look past their choices in vehicles and operating systems, and bond over something like a nice, well-built table saw.

"Wow this saw is solidly built. See look I'm bending over this saw, and putting my full weight on it, and it's not even wobbling."

"Oh that's a really good tool for the job." "You know, I've got another tool for the job..." "Oh, you're a real handy man, aren't you..."

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Analogies 101
Valve = Jack Cash*
Jehannum = Johnny Cash

*On Saturday, May 13, 1944, Cash's older brother Jack, with whom he was close, was seriously injured in an accident at his job in a high school. He was pulled into an unguarded table saw while cutting oak into fence posts, and was almost cut in two. He died from his injuries a week later.

i feel like theyre both more "watch someone bang their wife while beating off in the corner" types. Although in valves case, its definitely more watch his wife bang someone with a 10 inch dildo, cause aint nobody subjugating mrs. valve.
I am already bent over.

Analogies 101
Valve = Jack Cash*
Jehannum = Johnny Cash

*On Saturday, May 13, 1944, Cash's older brother Jack, with whom he was close, was seriously injured in an accident at his job in a high school. He was pulled into an unguarded table saw while cutting oak into fence posts, and was almost cut in two. He died from his injuries a week later.

to almost cut someone in half im picturing this:

18212-A.jpg

Which actually would kinda make sense considering it was fenceposts.

I spoke to a fine gentleman once who survived an industrial accident involving getting dragged onto a conveyor and into a saw. He lost his dick and balls. He was old and wasn’t shy about admitting it, which at the time seemed odd, but not now.