WTF So I just dick'd my butt

The cops hauled a guy out of here in handcuffs the other day
No idea what he did, but I guess it wasnt too bad since hes coming back today sometime.
Domestic thing or some such is the rumor
Sucks for him tho, he seems like a good guy, always here with his head down and working, now all the dummies will be up in his business wanting to know what happened.

No idea what he did, but I guess it wasnt too bad since hes coming back today sometime.
Sucks for him tho, he seems like a good guy, always here with his head down and working, now all the dummies will be up in his business wanting to know what happened.
make sure you ask him right away, and post the story here

Hmmmm

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I saw a dozen coworkers picked up one night at work. They had all been involved in a skirmish at a meat packing plant strike at their former employers where, according to one of them later, “some cops got a little roughed up.”

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My job has become painfully horrible since the company got taken over in April.

Got a job interview lined up for next week to manage a centre and outreach charity for sex workers. So hyped and hoping it goes well. I would fucking love to get this job.
Sweet. Find me a good new worker. Preferably male and without pubic hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant