WTF So I just dick'd my butt

He wants.

Subject: Engineering drawings needed

Dear Scooter:
I am in need of Engineering Drawings #12345678 & #23456789 .
Can you please send them to me at your earliest convenience?
Attached is a reference on which system has these drawings and a description of the drawings if you happen to need it.

In a mail queue voicing your need would make more sense.

We've got big wigs coming in from out of town to demo our code to, so I have to wear a blazer, tie, and slacks tomorrow.

I have an absolutely awful double-breasted blazer, and a suitable selection of awful ties.

I'm gonna look like a toddler dressed up for church.

yes you are.

I'm so glad I don't work in a dressy office.

Rockin' a company supplied hoodie as I'm typing this and waiting for a sweep test to complete.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm so glad I don't work in a dressy office.

Rockin' a company supplied hoodie as I'm typing this and waiting for a sweep test to complete.
There is no formal dress code here, except when we have to present to outside people.

Actually, that's kind of a lie - I have to wear close toed shoes, regardless of the day's events.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Some dude in my first class this morning earned themselves a double F for the class.

I'd feel bad for them, but someone that cheats incompetently probably doesn't need to be an engineer.

F is just a failing grade, gets incorporated into GPA, etc.
FF is something that goes onto your record to show academic dishonesty, shows up on transcripts, affects scholarship eligibility, is seen by every prof and any post-grad program afterwards.
F
F
F
F