WTF So I just dick'd my butt

This is some real bullshit.
Are there people who aren't worthy of having the absolute bare minimum of their needs for survival met?
Define "needs for survival".
Not what I meant at all. I meant of the people who apply for Social Security Disability, his medical conditions sound like one of the more reasonable, in total, for them to grant. I am working on Social Security Disability cases every day so I have a very good idea of what they consider "reasonable" and yeah, there are some people who want it but really just need to get off their asses. I don't make their standards, I merely was commenting on them.
As far as a minimum, guaranteed income for everyone, I am torn. But no, I don't think there should be anyone freezing or starving out on the street. I think if anyone was gonna MAGA, that would be a good starting point. And national healthcare - health benefits have kept working stiffs tied to terrible jobs since forever. And obviously non-working stiff could use that shit.
[QUOTE="wetwille, post: 1703405, member: valid recipient
This is some real bullshit.
Are there people who aren't worthy of having the absolute bare minimum of their needs for survival met?[/QUOTE]You missed my contextual meaning. See above.

Last edited:
Dairy 😂 lol. Tha ks for asking, Slowly but surely. If I get Tricare to cover me, i'll be in great shape. Awaiting. I have had some private clients but when I can accept insurance will be the GIANT THING that will let me LEAVE THIS HOSPITAL
as in the past and not any more? Is there a way to get that going again while you're waiting on insurance regs & procedures?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Well um, yes, but unless she’s banking sperm it’s gonna be hard for ledboots to create repeat clients.
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: fly