WTF So I just dick'd my butt

And yes I am starting a lactation consulting business, I will still be working at the hospital until I start getting more clients. (Ive already done private consulting but want to go all out), and will have some woo things too because I practice reiki and other such hippieesque stuff, also healthy weight loss postpartum stuff. (Plant based anyone?😀)
This is really good. I know I was kind of a Debby downer about why many women don't breast-feed, but with people like you assisting more will get past those hurdles. With current interest in all things "green" it seems like you should do good.
Idea: do a promotion where people could by X number of consults with you as a baby shower gift. ;) Allow them to trade those for other services if they don't need the BF help.

This is really good. I know I was kind of a Debby downer about why many women don't breast-feed, but with people like you assisting more will get past those hurdles. With current interest in all things "green" it seems like you should do good.
Idea: do a promotion where people could by X number of consults with you as a baby shower gift. ;) Allow them to trade those for other services if they don't need the BF help.
Women should absolutely breastfeed. I was bottle fed, enough said. I rest my case.

That promo thing may not actually be a bad idea.

Sometimes its just a medical thing. Not a latching issue, not a training issue, not some hurdle that can be circumvented easily or at all. Making women feel bad cause their bodies wont cooperate is a shitty thing to do too.

Sometimes its just a medical thing. Not a latching issue, not a training issue, not some hurdle that can be circumvented easily or at all. Making women feel bad cause their bodies wont cooperate is a shitty thing to do too.
So are you saying this business would make women feel bad about their bodies? If they have a medical condition that prevents BFing that shouldn't be cause for shame. Blind people shouldn't feel shame for being blind - others shouldn't feel bad for providing them canes and talking wristwatches. :iono:

ugh having to go back to some autocad2000 files to get some info
its like drawing with fuckin crayons

Oh man, I hear you. The entire field has come so far in the past 2 decades.

I look at my old raytracing and modeling software from back when it was a thing for me, and compare it to modern interfaces, and I'm amazed they were even able to make Jurassic Park back in the day.

My "are we there yet?" vendor is really bugging me.

YOUR CUSTOMER IS STILL DRAGGING THEIR FEET. STOP ASKING ME WHAT'S GOING ON EVERY 90 MINUTES.

every email I send this broad get me a phone call back that starts "So . . . " and all the pronouns have switched from "I" in my email to her, to "You" in her call to me.

I emailed the customer. . . translates to a call back with a

So you emailed the customer . . .

With that, I've started drinking today.

There are few things better than getting a random call from a resume you sent out months ago and being able to call back and tell them you're happy where you are.

(Applied over summer, they realized they weren't ready to hire and pulled the job ad, now they are ready and are calling those that had good resumes)