WTF So I just dick'd my butt

gah. initial red flags confirmed.

I hate it when I sniff out fraud, give the benefit of the doubt, & verify fraud with a fake check. (this was last Thurs. Customer curiously unavailable since then.).

I notified the supplier that "something isn't lining up." I'm waiting for the customer to email the vendor and blame me. "I sent my check in last week. U guise suk!"

Have to get my fingerprints taken again, except this time, I don't have anything that's REAL-ID compliant.

Had to go to the DMV this morning to change the first name on my license, and they required basically my entire file cabinet, plus some shit that I don't even have (copies of several utility bills < 60 days old, printed from the utility, where I get them all delivered via email as PDF...).

On the bright side, now I have a temporary license with my full first name on it, and I only have to wait a couple weeks before they send me my permanent one, and I managed to miss the only meeting I had scheduled this morning.

Have to get my fingerprints taken again, except this time, I don't have anything that's REAL-ID compliant.

Had to go to the DMV this morning to change the first name on my license, and they required basically my entire file cabinet, plus some shit that I don't even have (copies of several utility bills < 60 days old, printed from the utility, where I get them all delivered via email as PDF...).

On the bright side, now I have a temporary license with my full first name on it, and I only have to wait a couple weeks before they send me my permanent one, and I managed to miss the only meeting I had scheduled this morning.

wait, is your first name not actually your first name? Or are you transitioning genders.

Or did you just get sick of spelling it for people.