WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I know
I barely see you here
Then again I don’t post as much.. I have my moments.
How is married life?
WHEN AM I GONNA BE A MADRINA
Married life is good! I'm a hermit so it's not much different than single life :lol:

Not ready for babies. Maybe in a year to start trying? I don't feel old :p

I visited my parents in DR and I belated realized that I might have exposed myself to Zika lol. I did get bitten by a mosquito. No symptoms though? The CDC said I should have protected sex for like 6 months before trying for babies

I'm probably overthinking things:egads::omy:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Married life is good! I'm a hermit so it's not much different than single life :lol:

Not ready for babies. Maybe in a year to start trying? I don't feel old :p

I visited my parents in DR and I belated realized that I might have exposed myself to Zika lol. I did get bitten by a mosquito. No symptoms though? The CDC said I should have protected sex for like 6 months before trying for babies

Can you get it without showing symptoms?

Married life is good! I'm a hermit so it's not much different than single life

Not ready for babies. Maybe in a year to start trying? I don't feel old

Yes best to be safe, though the CDC sees the number of cases dropping,which is good news.

Just had to add:

If you rely on evaluation of expressions in log statements for control flow of your program, be aware that if the logger is set to a level less verbose than your expression is at, the evaluation will not take place.

to a readme.

I'll never post a better gif. Ever.
Time to just shut down the forum.

th

[GIPHY="what i dont even"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/PlMGnXmTfX92E/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
Yeah, I don't fukn know.

I've been ripping a homegrown logger out of the codebase I'm working on for something more robust, but apparently this thing evaluated everything but then only printed stuff that was at or below the level of verbosity specified.

It's a common enough occurrence in the codebase that I had to add it to the readme.

So groce.

So I've just completed all work for our release of the portal we've been working on for the last 12 months.
My team is probably 4 months out from that. We're working on a status and configuration daemon as well as a set of framework libraries to coordinate a cloud of compute nodes that does... things.

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ