WTF So I just dick'd my butt

A few weeks ago I found a numbered survey questionnaire in my mailbox at / from my work place. Everyone got one. It read please feel free to remain anonymous.
The first question was who is your immediate supervisor followed by what is your primary function? The rest was the usual are you happy / how are we the management team doing type stuff.

They weren't looking for opinions, they were looking for insubordinates.
I like filling those out in crayon.

Got another test back.
Fucking TA marked an answer completely wrong because I didn't put the correct unit on the answer, then wrote "what is 'q'?" next to the circled units.

The units were amps/second.

:case:

Now I have to talk to the Prof and tell him his TA is an idiot.

@gee
Can you record this conversation?
I'd pay $5 to hear that.

Got another test back.
Fucking TA marked an answer completely wrong because I didn't put the correct unit on the answer, then wrote "what is 'q'?" next to the circled units.

@gee
I hope the question had something to do with Nigel Tufnel's volume knob.

Amps/second is a Coulomb. Coulombs are abbreviated as c, or more usually q. I'll be glad to record it if he consents to being recorded

Brony really nailed you with that enforced stupidity thing you do.
I have zero knowledge of these arcane things, I wasn't claiming to or that you were wrong or anything.

I simply want to hear you tell your professor that someone is stupid.

I have zero knowledge of these arcane things, I wasn't claiming to or that you were wrong or anything.

I simply want to hear you tell your professor that someone is stupid.
That's all I got out of your reply. I think mr. ASA is just a saing

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Google would have told you what it was in less than 5 seconds which is what I meant by the enforced stupidity
:waw: that's not what he was asking for. He said he just wants to hear the conversation between you and your professor.

Now you can stop with judging someone else's stupidity.

Got another test back.

@gee
A coulomb is an amp-second, not amps/second.

A coulomb is an amp-second, not amps/second.
They were looking for "c" as the unit. I went from memory as to what it should have been.

Edit:

38b4cbd134f54cfb928894a2ba0e8ff2.jpg

Gotcha. But technically "C" is the proper symbol for coulombs.

"Q" comes from the formula Q=I*T, where Q is expressed in coulombs... but we don't measure current in I's or time in T's.

If you gave the right result but the only thing you got wrong was the unit letter, you might be able to get it marked correct. Make up some bullshit story that you were reading old british electric stuff that measured charge in Q, and you're still getting used to writing the "correct" symbol. Just don't call the TA an idiot, please.

so... i wanted to validate this before saying it, but i think you're incorrect @Mr. Asa

coulombs are C.

Q is the charge carried. The charge carried is not the totality of a coulomb, as a coulomb is also a unit over time.

C = Q x time

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes