so I joined a band

bast_imret said:
Dude, you've never heard of Emmit Otter's Jug Band?

nope, not ever in my entire life...and I grew up watching the muppets and sesame street which makes it that much weirder

fuck this blows...have to skip practice tonight :(
I'm out for the next 3 work days in training and have too much stuff to wrap up before I leave tonight...prolly wont get out of here until 8pm
oh well...next week
I'm just now getting to eat lunch

why_ask_why said:
f*ck this blows...have to skip practice tonight :(
I'm out for the next 3 work days in training and have too much stuff to wrap up before I leave tonight...prolly wont get out of here until 8pm
oh well...next week
I'm just now getting to eat lunch

nub

Drool-Boy said:
So when do we get to hear the demo, fucko?

nothing got recorded last night :(
there are 10 people in the band and 2 were missing :lol: it was the rythm guitar and one of the horns
that's a full sound with 10 people :cool:

update: band is coming along incredibly well! we are recording a demo on sunday night and we have some paying gigs lined up already...two of the paying gigs are on the same day and we are getting paid over $4k for the two shows :eek: :cool: these are private parties so I can't invite ya'll, sorry
we have something coming up in public in the next 3 weeks so I'll update when I get better info so some of you can come out :)

why_ask_why said:
update: band is coming along incredibly well! we are recording a demo on sunday night and we have some paying gigs lined up already...two of the paying gigs are on the same day and we are getting paid over $4k for the two shows :eek: :cool: these are private parties so I can't invite ya'll, sorry
we have something coming up in public in the next 3 weeks so I'll update when I get better info so some of you can come out :)

You're playing Junior High dances already???? :eek: