So I have this old school Blackberry

lol
adcdc5.png

:lol: Yeah that graph isn't biased.

Except it isn't. And doesn't.

The iPhone original actually uses a faster processor that was just underclocked. And the new iPhone is the true speed, as well as the Palm Pre, using a faster core and video processor to being with, before underclocking.

Then there is, of course, the HTC Touch Pro that uses the same chips as the BB, or the Sony Xperia X1 using two processors, one of them being what's in the BB. Or the Nokia N series for quite a while. Or the ITG xpPhone that runs Win XP on an AMD mobile processor.

at it's release, the bold was the fastest handheld to date
nice massaging of the data though

at it's release, the bold was the fastest handheld to date
nice massaging of the data though

You said it might still hold the crown. I say it doesn't.

This was a month later.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_i900[/ame]

Last edited:
All I know is that I won't be happy with any cell phone that can't completely replace an entire network of state-of-the-art multimedia computers.

All I know is that I won't be happy with any cell phone that can't completely replace an entire network of state-of-the-art multimedia computers.

Just get an iPhone. It will be faster and better than the Commadore 64 you are using now. :fly:

It'll also be just like every other cheaply made, mass produced disposable electronic device. Complete with inflated price tag and shitloads of usage fees.

It'll also be just like every other cheaply made, mass produced disposable electronic device. Complete with inflated price tag and shitloads of usage fees.

I paid 200 for the iphone I have now and use a $5 data package... our cell bill is CHEAAAPPPP.

Fuck AT&T tho. :fly: