So I have no idea...

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Who on here I just sent a present to! And I can't say that person's name because they would know that I sent it. Its hard enough to buy presents for people you know, but to get a present for someone when you have no idea who that person is...well its difficult. I just hope that whoever he is he likes my gift.

Did anyone else have this problem??

yup. it's driving me nuts. :(
I hope I didn't get one of those people who registered and posted a few times but doesn't come anymore. I spent $30 on them.

CletusJones said:
well, it's only 11am here and i've been up for about an hour. there has been no drinking yet. smoking, sure, but no drinking.

Are you saying that 11 is too early??? I went to the CART races with a friend of mine last summer, and we were pretty much hammered by like 8:30...... it was hilarious :)

BigDov said:
Are you saying that 11 is too early??? I went to the CART races with a friend of mine last summer, and we were pretty much hammered by like 8:30...... it was hilarious :)
it wouldn't be too early if i didn't have a bunch of stuff to do today. i've started drinking at 7am before.

BigDov said:
I think there's a lot of those people in the gift exchange kristchan, I really do.
if I get trolled, do I get pitty presents? :(

I'm more upset about not hearing anything about what I sent than I am about not getting anything (from any of the forum SS things I signed up for). I probably spent more than I should have because I thought it would make a nice gift for one of the fine forum ladies. Just a "I got it, thanks" would make me feel so much better. :eek:

kristchan said:
if I get trolled, do I get pitty presents? :(

I'm more upset about not hearing anything about what I sent than I am about not getting anything (from any of the forum SS things I signed up for). I probably spent more than I should have because I thought it would make a nice gift for one of the fine forum ladies. Just a "I got it, thanks" would make me feel so much better. :eek:

Maybe she doesn't have it yet, hasn't opened it yet etc. If she knows who you are it's damn rude to not say thankyou.