So I have no idea...

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Who on here I just sent a present to! And I can't say that person's name because they would know that I sent it. Its hard enough to buy presents for people you know, but to get a present for someone when you have no idea who that person is...well its difficult. I just hope that whoever he is he likes my gift.

Did anyone else have this problem??

K

kristchan

yup. it's driving me nuts. :(
I hope I didn't get one of those people who registered and posted a few times but doesn't come anymore. I spent $30 on them.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
BigDov said:
Which is to say, getting drunk and major fappage??
well, it's only 11am here and i've been up for about an hour. there has been no drinking yet. smoking, sure, but no drinking.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
well, it's only 11am here and i've been up for about an hour. there has been no drinking yet. smoking, sure, but no drinking.

Are you saying that 11 is too early??? I went to the CART races with a friend of mine last summer, and we were pretty much hammered by like 8:30...... it was hilarious :)

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
BigDov said:
Are you saying that 11 is too early??? I went to the CART races with a friend of mine last summer, and we were pretty much hammered by like 8:30...... it was hilarious :)
it wouldn't be too early if i didn't have a bunch of stuff to do today. i've started drinking at 7am before.

K

kristchan

BigDov said:
I think there's a lot of those people in the gift exchange kristchan, I really do.
if I get trolled, do I get pitty presents? :(

I'm more upset about not hearing anything about what I sent than I am about not getting anything (from any of the forum SS things I signed up for). I probably spent more than I should have because I thought it would make a nice gift for one of the fine forum ladies. Just a "I got it, thanks" would make me feel so much better. :eek:

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
kristchan said:
if I get trolled, do I get pitty presents? :(

I'm more upset about not hearing anything about what I sent than I am about not getting anything (from any of the forum SS things I signed up for). I probably spent more than I should have because I thought it would make a nice gift for one of the fine forum ladies. Just a "I got it, thanks" would make me feel so much better. :eek:

Maybe she doesn't have it yet, hasn't opened it yet etc. If she knows who you are it's damn rude to not say thankyou.