Halp So I have a new Xbox 360, now what?

and it runs with ness noise and supposedly no red ring this time. honestly like in all things I would wait till the bugs have been revealed. this will end up just like the first xbox and the first 360. either a valuable item due to it being easily hacked or a huge problem when it crashes horribly.

The new xbox use a lot lesser power overall.
Not much...
and it runs with ness noise and supposedly no red ring this time. honestly like in all things I would wait till the bugs have been revealed. this will end up just like the first xbox and the first 360. either a valuable item due to it being easily hacked or a huge problem when it crashes horribly.

Doesnt red ring because it uses different means to communicate hardware failure... :lol:

before the blue triangle of death comes a warning light. it's called the taupe dodecahedron of despair

Do gay guys get as jealous of consoles as girls do or do they just play with you?

I have never heard of a girl getting jealous of a console much less know what a "game console" even is.

I have heard the question "Do you have a Wii?" asked by a girl before. The gentleman was none too thrilled with that line of questioning.

women who don't like video games despise consoles and computers for the hours their men waste on them