So, I have a new addiction

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
Got the season 1 Nip&Tuck yesterday. I'm almost done with the 3rd DVD today.

Flynavy and Ryan keep telling me I'm sick for watching it. :lol: I have found the surefire way to get some alone time!!!

I've also just discovered Lost this weekend. I really HAVE been living in a cave...

So, the new count is Rescue Me, CSI, CSI : New York, Lost and now Nip&Tuck.

What are some other shows I've been missing out on but should see?

why_ask_why said:
CSI:Miami since you have the rest of the family in the list
I can't stand David Caruso though... he's one of those low slow talkers I want to smack upside the head and yell, "Spit it out already!!"

I've watched Miami like 3 times and I just can't do it anymore :lol:

I've been watching CSI:SVU or whatever its called. But I don't set aside time or schedule my day around it.

You freaks.

April23 said:
I've been watching CSI:SVU or whatever its called. But I don't set aside time or schedule my day around it.

You freaks.

WTF is that?

April23 said:

You freaks.
Well, typically we "borrow" the shows and watch them when we're all hanging out together... not when they aire on tv... that takes too much time

zengirl said:
I can't stand David Caruso though... he's one of those low slow talkers I want to smack upside the head and yell, "Spit it out already!!"

I've watched Miami like 3 times and I just can't do it anymore :lol:

I had issues with him at 1st but the franchise and the writing are just too strong to let him get in the way imho

why_ask_why said:
I had issues with him at 1st but the franchise and the writing are just too strong to let him get in the way imho
We have CSI Miami for emergency use only, when we're desperate for a fix. This is such a hard admission for me *sob* I think I need help

We watch the original CSI. Don't really tune into Miami, and New York looked kinda lame.

b_sinning said:
The 2nd season of Nip tuck was sick/twisted. Season 1 has an awesome last episode.

Was that the one with the drug dealer dude that they changed his face to...

April23 said:
Ya ya ya shows how much I know. :heart:
I thought it was another Law and Order franchise... somehow they have a travelling court and everyone rides around in SUV's and then the electric cars follow them around in protest. The Suv's lose the Prius's from time to time, but eventually have to stop for gas, and then they get caught.

:lol:

smileynev said:
Was that the one with the drug dealer dude that they changed his face to...
Oh yeah, we just saw that one yesterday

Now Liz is hot for the transsexual... what happens when a lezbo hooks up with a tranny?