So, I had a dream last night...

Hmmm. I had a dream last night in which someone was taking my underwear off :o

They weren't even any garments that I actually own either, I'm not sure I want to inquire as to where they came from.

dreamwalker said:
Hmmm. I had a dream last night in which someone was taking my underwear off :o

They weren't even any garments that I actually own either, I'm not sure I want to inquire as to where they came from.

:eek: :drool:
Do you who was taking off your underwear?

i dreamed I was on a squad sent to clear out a series of houses only to find out that the house was booby trapped with these living ruber mines that would only respond to movement on the flor and would snake out and grab people and draw them into a bag which would then force them through a grinding ring into a smaller acid filled bag to fuel the trap.
only wayt to escape was to knife the first bag with a kbar knife and saw your way out. then we made it out of the house (me and some woman ) only to find out that it was a series of houses in a row not just one house.

note to self stop eating wasabi before bed.

Onnotangu said:
i dreamed I was on a squad sent to clear out a series of houses only to find out that the house was booby trapped with these living ruber mines that would only respond to movement on the flor and would snake out and grab people and draw them into a bag which would then force them through a grinding ring into a smaller acid filled bag to fuel the trap.
only wayt to escape was to knife the first bag with a kbar knife and saw your way out. then we made it out of the house (me and some woman ) only to find out that it was a series of houses in a row not just one house.

note to self stop eating wasabi before bed.

Are you sure that wasn't some anime your were watching?

Onnotangu said:
then i shall place them back on with my tounge and take them off again with said tounge as many times as it takes to teach those panties a lesson.

o my