Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

So, I had a dream last night...

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by smileynev, Oct 25, 2004.

1. ...and in it I was rooming in some kind of communal college dorm thing with like 10 other people, all aquaintences of mine either from high school or elsewhere in my life. I was just returning from something and they were all talking so I walked by the group and went into my room to change. As I got naked some chick I didn't recognize came in to grab something so I had to cover myself with a towel. Then the dream jumped to a group of people, maybe 4 or 5, in there while I was trying to put on a pair of solid color blue and green briefs. I couldn't get them past my feet, so this old high school aquaintence of mine, a guy I played football and baseball with, helped me put them on. They kept getting caught on my little toe I guess so he worked them over it and I pulled them up.

What does it mean?

2. girls can't help you put your clothes on (aka orgasm)

guys can help you put your clothes on (aka orgasm)

3. It means you will be caught with your pants down in the restroom with the door broken later

4. a dream about a man helping you put on your underwear?
    Do I even need to say it?

5. So you've had the same dream? Are we psychicly linked?

6. [​IMG]

7. this is the worst smiley I've ever fucking seen

8. Well, in my dream its usually Angelina Jolie, and shes helping me OUT of my underpants.

9. or the entire cast of "Bring It On"

10. wtf is it even supposed to be?:hs:

11. Did you watch that last night you homo?

12. Its the happy sad smiley. It shows you care. :tard:

13. yes :(

14. happy-sad care?

like a hobo clown?

15. I wanted to watch the sequel, Its already been brought or whatever the fuck its called, but we had to go somewhere.

16. Eeeeehhhhh..... we can pretend.

17. I had a dream about fighting monsters that looked like the Beast from Krull.

18. I don't know how long it's been since I remembered a dream (or do I even dream at all? :()

19. robots and sploogemonsters do not dream....:(