So I got a puppy (obligatory pics)

That's why we only feel our pets Laffy Taffy and Sprite.

I feed my dogs Wellness formula... but they eat cat poop, cat litter, cheerios, baby wipes, fabric softener sheets, lint... cat vomit... pretty much anything that falls on the floor. So, you know... we have one that even eats his own poop, we figure he's like... recycling or something...

Lilly likes to run around naked, until my puggle chases after her trying to lick her butt. Dogs can really be gross

One of my dogs actually quit eating Cheerios. if Lilly drops them, she ignores them. The Puggle will eat anything, so he still cleans up for us.. but no my min-pin. Figures she'd be a food snob

Its horrible for dogs... And cows, but it's cheaper filler.

Responsible pet owners read the ingredient list.

When I went to the vet she said she's all good but needs more fatty acids in her diet so I brought one yesterday with no wheat or corn in but loads of omega 6 and fatty acids. The vet recommended this really expensive brand (who she obviously gets kick backs from) which seems good and all but I think I'll still shop around, vets are always trying to sell you something. I'm going to go with the insurance company the vet recommended because they do seem really good, it's slightly more expensive than some but they insure for life and they pay out straight away instead of you trying to recoop the cost from them.

I feed my dogs Wellness formula... but they eat cat poop, cat litter, cheerios, baby wipes, fabric softener sheets, lint... cat vomit... pretty much anything that falls on the floor. So, you know... we have one that even eats his own poop, we figure he's like... recycling or something...

Kes just started eating her own poop. Bené is screaming as hell around poop, it freaks him out even having to pick it up so he was almost sick when I told him that she was eating her own poop. :lol:

Apparently it's quite normal and I've just changed her food so hopefully she'll stop it, most dogs grow out of it.