So I got a PM from [you] the other day.

BigDov said:
Wow, I'll remember not to piss you off.......... although, that was one of the most amusing, well-crafted strings of obsenity I've seen in quite a while. :heart:

:lol:
we obviously don't hang out enough then, you'd hear a lot more, trust me :lol: :heart:

BigDov said:
Coming down off the contact high of being surrounded by a bunch of annoying family members this weekend, otherwise, just great :)
i like my family for the most part, they're :cool: and I don't really get to see them that much so I actually enjoy family parties and holidays.

what the fuck? I go away for a few days and find a 7 page thread about me? :fly:

CletusJones said:
i like my family for the most part, they're :cool: and I don't really get to see them that much so I actually enjoy family parties and holidays.

Yeah well, that's all well and good for most folks- I'm like oil and water with some of the extended family though. Gets a little tense once in a while.

BigDov said:
Yeah well, that's all well and good for most folks- I'm like oil and water with some of the extended family though. Gets a little tense once in a while.
I'll PIF you my butterfly knife. it really helps.