So I got a PM from [you] the other day.

DW said:
It's a good thing Jaymie told me what was going on, or I'd be even more confused than I am :confused:

Hey DW, looks like it works. This could be a LOT of fun
2306.gif
WTF did you edit yourself?

BigDov said:
omg :drool: red-headed potty mouth

:fly:

holy crap i got so confused for a second. and mad, because maybe my ex posted that my bunny died on that "other" forum, and then i would have been really super fuckin' pissed.

teehee :fly:

DW said:
I dunno what I did, as messed up as this place is today nothing would surprise me :lol:
I'm confused tho. Why did you talk in third person... haha that threw me off more then this magic name change thing.

F33nX said:
holy crap i got so confused for a second. and mad, because maybe my ex posted that my bunny died on that "other" forum, and then i would have been really super fuckin' pissed.

teehee :fly:

Wow, I'll remember not to piss you off.......... although, that was one of the most amusing, well-crafted strings of obsenity I've seen in quite a while. :heart:

:lol:

April23 said:
I'm confused tho. Why did you talk in third person... haha that threw me off more then this magic name change thing.

I think I previewed it first, then saved the changes, which actually saved my name instead of the [ you ] that I originally had, or something, dammit, I don't know anymore :rant:

EDIT: Either that or my MPD is getting out of control again.

:shifty:

Last edited: