so i found DWs cat....well....not rly, *pic* not for virgin eyes

April23 said:
Supposedly its goatse with cat brains PS'd into the hole. So I've been told.

Yeah, kinda tame actually. Not worth uploading here.

We disected a cat in high school. Was pretty neat. Got to examine all the muscular, skeletal, and organ structure. One of the groups had a pregnant female too, with little embryos in her.

We also pithed a frog, and got to disect it while it was still alive. I was one of two people who were quick enough to actually extract the heart and get it into a petrie dish of sailene (sp?) solution where it continued to beat on it's own for a good 45 seconds.

bast_imret said:
We disected a cat in high school. Was pretty neat. Got to examine all the muscular, skeletal, and organ structure. One of the groups had a pregnant female too, with little embryos in her.

We also pithed a frog, and got to disect it while it was still alive. I was one of two people who were quick enough to actually extract the heart and get it into a petrie dish of sailene (sp?) solution where it continued to beat on it's own for a good 45 seconds.
My ex dissected a cat in college bio, she was always putting it's organs in my fridge just to fuck with me because she knew it creeped me out. whore.

bast_imret said:

As long as you guys stay away from my cat I don't care, touch Angel and you're dead meat :mad:

CletusJones said:
My ex dissected a cat in college bio, she was always putting it's organs in my fridge just to fuck with me because she knew it creeped me out. whore.

after we were done each day, we would put organs in a bag, stuff that into the body cavity, wrap it back up in the skin, put that in a bag, then store it in a large trashcan. Some seniors got ahold of a couple one day and lynched them from the ceiling of a freshman homeroom.

bast_imret said:
after we were done each day, we would put organs in a bag, stuff that into the body cavity, wrap it back up in the skin, put that in a bag, then store it in a large trashcan. Some seniors got ahold of a couple one day and lynched them from the ceiling of a freshman homeroom.

Hell ya, man do I miss highschool sometimes.