So I finally finished Oblivion (main quest), now need suggestions

Something about Oblivion rubbed me the wrong way. After reloading the PC at the start of summer, i just never re-installed it. I think the monsters level with you system put me off to it and i could never find a decent mod that didnt change way to much to balance things out to my liking.
Which is odd since i put well over 3000 hours into Morrowind with playtime and modding... :wtf:

We'll see how NWN2 is. Good luck with that gothic 3. The only copy i found in english ended up having one to many corrupt files.

Something about Oblivion rubbed me the wrong way. After reloading the PC at the start of summer, i just never re-installed it. I think the monsters level with you system put me off to it and i could never find a decent mod that didnt change way to much to balance things out to my liking.
Which is odd since i put well over 3000 hours into Morrowind with playtime and modding... :wtf:

We'll see how NWN2 is. Good luck with that gothic 3. The only copy i found in english ended up having one to many corrupt files.

3000 hours x 7.15$ minimum wage = 21,450$

21,450$ in a 5.00% APY savings account for one year = 22,522.50$

or

21,450$ invested in Treasury Bonds paying 6% for 10 years = 33,899.58$

or

or

3000 x $47/hr. = $141,000

$141,000 for two hookers charging $110/hr. = 640 hours of doubling up on a dude like me

classicminesweeper.gif
> *

or

Great, now you're making me feel guilty about gaming. I should be out working and saving it.

SWEET FUCKING CRAP

yea. Thats a light estimate, im sure it was more along 5000 hours or so. Between that and BF1942, I had no life. In fact, if i would have just kept playing my little videogame and not answered my phone when my friend called me to rescuse her and her friends from a parking garrage where her car died, i would not be married right now.

Great, now you're making me feel guilty about gaming. I should be out working and saving it.

:lol:

free time > working

good lord i wish i was a millionare. I would go to "work" everyday by going down to the basement of my mansion and play videogames all day. Im sure the boss would have me doing overtime too.

At the risk of getting the thread back on topic:

You could always pull a Knyte and slaughter every NPC in the game. It'd be a thing to do, I suppose.

I still have a shitton of side quests to do. Started working my thieves guild mojo last night. The version of Gothic 3 I'm borrowing didn't get here correctly, so I have to wait on that.

I still have a shitton of side quests to do. Started working my thieves guild mojo last night. The version of Gothic 3 I'm borrowing didn't get here correctly, so I have to wait on that.

those wacky forigners need to learn how to package goods for shipment correctly. :mad: