So, I dropped the ball bigtime.

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
Spamalot is coming to town (Atlanta) this February and I know there were a few people here that are interested. I already have tickets to go through my season ticket, but I had meant to let interested people know when tickets were on sale.

Thing is.... I missed when they went on sale. So.... crap. I think there are still tickets available. And I may know some people that have tickets to get rid of. Anyone here interested in going? Anyone already going?

And a HUGE apology for anyone that was counting on me for this one.

I think you can get cheap tickets, but they will be far away. My tickets are already quite a distance from the stage. I've actually been meaning to get a pair of binoculars.

Too bad I couldn't convince everyone to splurge for this. The tickets I have to the ballet shows are 5th row center. :)

I think you can get cheap tickets, but they will be far away. My tickets are already quite a distance from the stage. I've actually been meaning to get a pair of binoculars.

Too bad I couldn't convince everyone to splurge for this. The tickets I have to the ballet shows are 5th row center. :)

IBWIP and eileenbunny came to chicago and saw this with us. We had the very back row, the absolute farthest from teh stage you can get... and it was still a great show. I don't think we missed out on anything by being that far back, in fact it was easier to see the whole stage.

Very fun.

I just grazed over the first sentance of this thread and thought you were going to see Sir-Mix-Alot. LOL. We were listening to 'My Posse's on Broadway this weekend with Reno ridin' dirty, trying to get the Gasparilla.

I just grazed over the first sentance of this thread and thought you were going to see Sir-Mix-Alot. LOL. We were listening to 'My Posse's on Broadway this weekend with Reno ridin' dirty, trying to get the Gasparilla.

I did the gasparilla thing in 99 or 2000 I think

holy christ did I get wasted