so, I drank a little too much tonight..

How about this then? I was all alone and NOT drunk. How's that?

SpangeMonkee said:
.. is it sad when you get drunk alone?

well, I wasn't completely alone. I was on TS while playing DC. A to the mutha fuckin Z, bitch.

Thats what I usually do, just change the game you listed to another. :D

I drank Amoretto sours at Texas Roadhouse and then we went to a friend's house and had hurricanes made with 151. I was a little drunk. I started faling asleep on their couch, but I kept trying to act like I wasn't. I finally jumped up and said We have to go now! I don't like falling asleep at other people's houses unless we are staying over.

hm.. last night i was reall drunk but by the time i was home i was sober, sucks...

hm.. there half a bottle of smirnoff tempting me...:(

hehe, sometime having no jobs rules... Vodka here i come :p

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ Lady said:
I drank Amoretto sours at Texas Roadhouse and then we went to a friend's house and had hurricanes made with 151. I was a little drunk. I started faling asleep on their couch, but I kept trying to act like I wasn't. I finally jumped up and said We have to go now! I don't like falling asleep at other people's houses unless we are staying over.

you suck. party like a rock star!

diapers are a must.

SpangeMonkee said:
you suck. party like a rock star!

diapers are a must.

You've seen me somewhat drunk...You have not had the pleasure to see wht happens when I get really drunk, fall asleep and then wake up 5 or 10 mins later. Its not fun.