so, I drank a little too much tonight..

BigDov said:
Weird. For the longest time I thought it was just me..... I like a good wine, but man it just kills me with the headaches.

I've learned that in order for me to reach my maximum fun potential, to stick with the cheap and easy stuff like beer, or go straight to the premium alcohols and not mess around with the wine at all. :eek:
I'm okay with sweet whites, like Reisling and Gewurtz, but I'm still limited to a bottle or so.

Beer is best, even the not-so-cheap beers like Samichlaus

cheap wine gives me a helluva buzz and is easy on my head. But I can't get over the whole "ugh, I'm drinking WINE" thing

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm okay with sweet whites, like Reisling and Gewurtz, but I'm still limited to a bottle or so.

I've got to stop with a couple glasses, unless I've got a shitload of aspirin in me already...... :lol: It's pretty pathetic.

Yup, beer really is best. :heart: beer!

BigDov said:
I've got to stop with a couple glasses, unless I've got a shitload of aspirin in me already...... :lol: It's pretty pathetic.

Yup, beer really is best. :heart: beer!

holy dear god, i had the best beer in my life this weekend. it was one of bill's coworkers homebrew "scotch ale". had it on tap in his bar and everything. omfg i could drink that stuff forever :drool:

Pandora said:
Tannins are good for you.... :chikken:

Yeah...for you too! ;)

ChikkenNoodul said:

I love Gewurtz! I got some on New Years to share with Pandora and TheAc